Six

Harry's POV

I frowned as Melanie only pulled Alison into the kitchen. I was at least expecting Mallory to come downstairs too.

"Sorry daddy, Erin was being quite naughty," Melanie smiled.

"I knew you would rename her, pumpkin," I grinned

Melanie ran up to me and gave me a huge kiss on the cheek. I hugged her and shooed her away from the counter stacked with pizzas.

"Daddy Alison is so nice, she's probably my favorite friend I have ever had," Melanie said pulling Alison to a seat at the table.

"That's very nice that she's already settled in!" I smiled grabbing plates out of the cupboard.

I knew Alison would be the first to settle in. She seemed to always be in a good mood when I watched her, and she always was a good listener.

I handed Alison a plate, and beckoned her towards the pizza.

"Thank you for settling in Alison, I knew you would enjoy it here," I said patting her on the back.

She smiled at me and got up from her chair. She walked over to the counter with the pizza boxes on it, and carefully lifted the lid up from one of the boxes of cheese pizza.

She grabbed two slices and placed them on her plate.

"Oh I forgot to ask, would you like anything to drink?" I asked her.

"Oh, water please," she replied.

I got up from the chair and walked over to the cupboard. I took out a paper cup and placed it under the faucet of the sink.

I let the cup fill up to about halfway before I handed it to her.

"Thank you," she smiled.

I nodded my approval towards her manners. Alison was taught proper manners unlike Fallon and Erin.

Alison bit into her first slice of pizza tentatively. She then dug in, but of course keeping her mouth closed as she chewed.

"Melanie, now that our guest is served you may now go grab your pizza," I said grabbing another plate from the cupboard.

Melanie grabbed the plate eagerly, and grabbed her slices of pizza off of the counter.

She then took a seat right next to Alison, and they both started to chat.

I beamed with pride. My little girl finally found a new friend. Hopefully one that I didn't have to kill just because they didn't like my daughter.

After the girls where served I grabbed my slices of pizza.

I took a seat across from the two girls, and watched them talk.

They mainly chatted about what Alison did before she met Melanie. I already knew a lot about Alison because I watched her before I took her, but I did discover some new things about her while she was talking with Melanie.

I learned that Alison really liked art, and she loved to recreate her ideas on paper.

I smiled at the thought of maybe one day Alison teaching Melanie how to draw like her.

"So Alison, are you enjoying it here so far?" I said interrupting their conversation.

"Oh yes of course I am," Alison smiled nodding her head.

"And Melanie, do you like the other two girls, or are they too problematic?" I asked.

"I think they will settle in soon hopefully," Melanie smiled.

"That's good," I said getting up from the table.

I had finished the last of my pizza, and I was about to throw it away when I heard a thud from upstairs.

"Ah, that's probably Erin finally getting up," Melanie said rolling her eyes.

"I'll go take care of that pumpkin," I smiled at her before running up the stairs.

--------------------------------------------
Alison's POV

I almost breathed a sigh of relief once I saw Harry running up the stairs to tend to Mallory.

I would never call Mallory Erin, but in front of Harry and Melanie I had to.

"You done with your pizza?" Melanie asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

Melanie hopped out of her seat, and grabbed my plate. She threw it into the trash along with my paper cup.

She then grabbed her plate and cup and threw it out.

She walked back to me and gripped my hand tightly in hers.

"I want to show you something that I never really show anyone," Melanie smiled.

She tugged me out of the kitchen and into a a hallway. She opened one of the doors on the right, and beckoned me to go in.

I took a step in and all around me where pictures of girls.

--------------------------------------------
Ah okay so 200 reads, I feel like I just got 100 reads ahhhh

Next chapter is going to be kind of weird, but it tells some of the back story of Melanie's family.

But hey comment what you think is going to happen in the next chapter hehe :))))

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!