Eight

Alison's POV:

"No pulse," Melanie laughed.

"No pulse," she screamed.

Melanie lunged for my leg and sharply pulled it. I came crashing down on top of Mallory's stone cold body.

"Did you hear me? She has no pulse!" Melanie screamed again.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and swung me towards the cabinet. My head connected with the cabinet and searing pain shot up my spine.

"It was probably your fault miss perfect," Melanie shrieked slamming my head into the cabinet again.

"I knew it was your fault you witch," she screamed.

She yanked my head back so I could see her face. Poised right above my head was a knife.

"Mel-," I started to say but the pain in my head overtook me.

"You will pay for killing one of my friends," she snarled bringing the knife down to my leg.

She dragged the knife across my thigh drawing small beads of blood.

She then plunged the knife into my thigh.

"Goodnight Alison," she said before taking my hair and slamming my head onto the cold hard floor.

--------------------------------------------
Melanie's POV:

Alison's blood stained my clothes. I knew all along that Alison was going to kill Erin.

I dragged her limp body out of the bathroom and into my closet. Blood dripped from her leg causing a trail of blood from the bathroom to the closet.

I dragged her to the back of the closet and carefully let go of her. I kissed her forehead before I walked out of the closet and locked it.

"What did you do to her?" Fallon yelped as soon as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Oh she was just being naughty," I said brushing the hair out of Fallon's eyes.

"Is she d-d-dead?" Fallon stuttered.

"I don't think so," I giggled.

Fallon was my new favorite now. She listened to me and she didn't go behind my back and kill my friends. Fallon was also very pretty with her long red hair and freckles sprinkling across her face.

"Fallon I would kill to have hair like yours," I said brushing Fallon's hair with my fingers.

"Thank you," Fallon smiled.

I got up from off the edge of the bed, and started to pace around the room. One of my friends was already dead, and the other two where already severely injured. I would have to tell daddy to get me another friend to replace Erin.

-------------------------------------------
Alison's POV:

The pounding in my head finally woke me up. I remembered what happened in the bathroom and I grimaced.

I slowly moved the leg Melanie stabbed and white splotches flashed across my vision.

I yelped at the white hot pain shooting up my leg.

"So your finally awake," a voice said from the darkness.

Melanie flipped on the light switch, and I saw that I was in her closet in the far corner.

I looked down at my throbbing leg and I was horrified at what I saw.

"Melanie" was carved into my thigh, and blood still seeped from the wound. I cried out when Melanie placed her hand on the wound.

"I bet that hurts," Melanie smiled taking her hand off of my thigh.

I nodded my head but the pounding in my head increased.

"Melanie please, I'm sorry," I whimpered.

She placed a finger over my mouth shushing me.

"I forgive you," she said.

"But don't let that happen again," she growled.

She got up from off of the closet floor and walked over to the lights switch.

"Alison, as part of your punishment your staying in here for a bit," she said before flipping the light switch and plunging me into darkness.

----------------------------------------------
Agh I woke up with a cold this morning so this probably isn't my best writing, but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting ;)

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a great day!

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts :D

Feel free to also comment what you think may happen next also feel free to comment some ideas too :')