Thirteen

Callie's POV:

Harry pulled the girl forward with a sharp tug.

The girl had familiar blond hair, and a familiar face.

It was Alison.

Except she didn't look like Alison.

She had a crazed smile on her face, and her eyes were bloodshot. She was shaking in Harry's grip.

"Girls, meet Alison my new daughter!" Harry grinned.

Alison said nothing.

She just kept shaking with a mad look in her eyes.

"Alison will join you in a few days, but for now you two will stay up here until she's ready," Harry said patting Alison on the shoulder.

Alison made some inhuman noise, and she almost spat on the carpet before Harry pulled her out of the room.

He slammed the door and locked it as always.

The image of Alison with her blood shot eyes, and her crazed look was still stuck in my head.

"What did he do to her in just an hour?" Fallon whispered.

The once strong and beautiful Alison was now an insane monster.

"Alison would never hurt us, she still has to have that fire for escape," I said trying to cheer Fallon up.

But we both know that whatever happened to Alison wouldn't be a good thing.

---------------------------------------------

Harry's POV:

Alison was easy to get to.

I missed Melanie, but her time had to come to an end sadly.

Alison was knocked out in a other room so I didn't have to worry about her for a while.

I walked down the long hallway passing the girls room. Callie has settled in perfectly, she even helped Fallon settle in.

Maybe Callie will become my daughter one day.

I shook that thought aside and went into the room across from the girls room.

None of the girls where allowed in this room.

I opened the room and flipped on the lights. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the familiar picture of my first daughter on the back wall.

Her beautiful smile made tears come to my eyes.

I missed my beautiful Megan.

We had a perfect family, and I always hoped it would never change.

I grimaced when I remembered Megan dying in the hospital. She wasn't sick, but someone tried to kill her.

Megan was driving home from school when a group of girls her age drove right into Megan's car. Megan's car ran off of the side of the road.

The doctors said that Megan most likely hit her head on something hard. They said it was just an accident.

I said wrong.

Those girls wanted to kill my precious Megan. They where just jealous of Megan's beauty.

Megan was found barley conscious in her over turned car.

The 3 girls that killed Megan were no where in sight.

I later found those three girls and provided them a better family.

Those three girls were dead in a few weeks.

I had to keep reminding myself that I'm doing this for Megan. Megan would have wanted me to bring friends to her room.

Megan was always so kind. I could almost see her being a nurse one day, but her life was cut short.

I walked over to the picture hanging on the wall.

"Megan I miss you sweetie, don't forget me," I whispered.

My wife left me a week later from Megan's death. She claimed I wasn't healthy, and that I needed to go see someone to help.

Others would say that I'm lonely, but with my daughter and her friends I am never lonely.

I quietly closed the door behind me. I didn't want to let the girls know that I was in the hallway.

Maybe tomorrow I would take Alison to Megan's room, and tell her about my troubles I thought.

I walked down the hallway hearing nothing coming from the girls room. I knew they were probably checking out Melanie's closet, or talking about there outside life.

I walked down the steps and turned the basement door knob. Alison would be up soon and I would have to greet her again when she did.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I tried to but we ended up going to the mall and staying there for a while :(

Sorry to leave you guys hanging for quite some time though ;)

Tonight I'm swimming the 200fly for finals and I'm "over joyed" about it...!

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

<3

But here is some of Harry's backstory and why he is upset :)