Three

By the end of the makeover experience I was wearing a white tank top, and skinny jeans along with converse. The fact that Melanie had my exact clothing sizes, and shoe sizes creeped me out.

I was in Melanie's closet looking at all of her shoes when I heard the door slam.

I raced out of the closet. Extremely worried that Harry was going to do something bad to me.

Instead at the front of the door balled up in tears was the other girl, Mallory.
Melanie rushed over to Mallory, and helped her up.

"Alison, go sit on my bed please," Melanie ordered.

I walked over and sat on Melanie's bed. Melanie meanwhile was comforting Mallory, and helping her to the bathroom.

They walked into the bathroom while I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mallory, its fine, don't worry I'm your friend now," I heard Melanie say from the bathroom.

Mallory and Melanie walked out of the bathroom. Mallory's mascara was running down her face, and her hair was soaked from her tears. Melanie walked her over to the edge of the bed, and continued to rub her back.

"I know it's hard, but your with me now," Melanie smiled.

Mallory sniffled beside Melanie.

"I don't want to be here psychotic father kidnapped me, and get your hand off of me you freak," Mallory snapped slapping Melanie's hand off of her back.

Melanie glared at Mallory and snarled.

Melanie grabbed Mallory's hair and dragged her to the bathroom. Mallory screamed and scratched at Melanie's hand trying to make her let go.

Melanie swung Mallory into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

I heard Melanie screaming at Mallory things my mother would never let me say. I heard a thud then a crash, and more thuds. One of them let out a high pitched scream, probably Mallory.

Then there was silence.

Melanie walked out of the bathroom as calm as ever. She smiled at me and locked the bathroom door. She walked over to the edge of the bed, and sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that Ali, but Mallory deserved it," Melanie smiled.

I grimaced at when she called me Ali. Only my mother called me Ali. That was her special little nickname for me, not even my friends called me Ali. I knew better not to tell Melanie not to call me Ali.

I looked down at my legs and caught a glimpse of Melanie's hands. Her hands where coated in blood.

I shuddered at the thought of what Melanie might have done to Mallory. I didn't think she murdered Mallory, but she obviously did enough to cause blood.

"I don't want to do that again, but I don't like people talking back to me," Melanie said flipping her black hair.

I quickly nodded my head thinking about what just happened to Mallory.

"I hate Mallory's name it sounds to much like mine," Melanie blurted out of nowhere.

Melanie shot up from off the bed, and clapped her hands in joy.

"Let's think of a name for Mallory together," she squealed.

"That's a cool idea," I smiled.

"I was thinking Erin, what do you think?" Melanie grinned.

"It's perfect," I giggled.

Melanie clapped her hands with joy.

"I love her new name now! Don't ever call her Mallory again, she's Erin now," Melanie squealed.

I found it wrong that Melanie was renaming Mallory just because of their name similarity. I had to go along with it though if I was going to make it out of here alive.

I heard a scream from downstairs. The scream was followed by another thud. Melanie took my hand, and guided me to the bathroom door.

"I want you to see what would happen if you did anything bad," she whispered .

A tear fell from my cheek. Melanie opened the bathroom door, and I nearly fainted at the horrific sight.

----------------------------------------------
Dun dun dun left you at a cliffhanger hahaha
Omg but thank you so much for 40 reads! I am so happy thank you all so much :)
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!
:D