Chapter Two:The Three D's;Drink, Dance, Discover.

Sam's Point Of View                                                                                                                                                      *********************

 "Mom... Dad?" I call out in hopes, there is no answer. when suddenly all the lights turn on and there is a ear drum busting scream.

"Surprise!" I scream out of fright as a series of flashes go off followed by a series of laughter. I look around small living room to see my whole year crammed inside. I look in amazement when I look to my right to see all the popular kids there with enthusiastic faces on there spot  and pour free faces.

"Well I did not see this coming." I saw to Kelli as she stands next to me with a happy 16th birthday badge in her left hand. I slowly take it from her and pin it on my wolf. Music starts playing and drinks start getting passed around by the time I have finished pinning the badge.

"So what do you think?" Kelli says while giving me one of her legendary bone shattering hugs. My lungs are going to explode! 

"I think it is remarkable! I think you are remarkable! I cannot thank you enough." I manage to wheeze out as her hug gets tighter. She lets go and looks at me in the eye.

"I asked your parents your precise birth-time so we are going to have a minute countdown till 8:46! Because that's when you are sixteen!" I roll my eyes at her ways, Trust her to do something like that.

Hunter's Point Of View                                                                                                                                             ************************

I don't understand!? Why was the pull towards him so powerful!? I have just met the guy!? I think as I walk down the block to Sam's house. I am one hour late to this thing! the time is 7:46 which means I haven't missed Kelli's sad countdown like the kid is fucking new year or something! My phone starts vibrating, I pull it out and click answer.

"Where are you!?" Kelli growls down the phone, Not even a fucking hello? My wolf stirs at her tone, I am her future alpha and I cannot be talked to like that. If I was human I wouldn't care but since I am the alpha I have to put her in place.

"Watch your tone! And I am nearly here!" I hang up as I reach the door of Sam's house. Do I knock? I hesitantly open the door to find the party in full swing. it figures, Kelli's party get into swing before they even begun It's like she puts something in the air. 

"Hunter! Come over here! beer pong dude!" I hear my bestfriend Jake say as he starts pulling me towards the garden,  reluctantly follow. When I reach the game it is all set up with a sign saying Hunter VS Logan. Who the fuck is Logan? I smirk as I know that I will not be beaten by a new out of town wannabe. Suddenly I smell something which should not be here... A rogue.

"Do you smell that?" I ask Jake as I start sniffing the air to find the source of the smell. 

"You didn't know?" Jake asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Know what?" I ask making Jake's eyebrows both go up.

"The Alpha has let a rouge stay because he thinks his mate is in this town." Jake says with an excited face, but what is their to be excited about!? There is a fucking rogue running around looking for his fuck buddy! Somebody bumps into my shoulder causing the smell to wash all over me.

"Sorry dude." A guy the same height as me said. I quickly size him up. If we had a fight it would be 50/50.

"Watch where you watch rouge!"