Chapter Eleven: Chose BITCH Chose!

1"You need to focus, Sam!" Rowan yells at me as I concentrate hard. He is stood across the courtyard waiting for me to read his mind from a distance. I close my eyes and breathe out heavily. It hurts! I feel like I am pouring wax on my brain! I am sweating like crazy too! This is not attractive!  

"I can't do this." I yell at him as I squint up my eyes and throw my arms down in defeat. I just can't! I cannot fucking do this! 

"Just try!" I hear Rowan yell at me in frustration. I run my fingers threw my damp hair as I take stay breaths. I wish I could just read his mind! I breathe easy... my breath tickles my eyebrows. The wind is inside my shirt making goosebumps sore across my body. That's when I hear it... Sam... You can do this... Can you hear me Sam? 

"I can hear you!" I yell out in joy! I open my eyes and stare at Rowan in the eye. He reminds me so much of Hunter, everything in him is in Hunter. Rowan does a smirk as he takes five steps back. I can still hear him! I can still hear him! I have stopped sweating so much, it is coming easily to me.  

"Speak to me." I hear Rowan think. "Not out loud... preject." I close my eyes again and focus on where I want my thoughts to go...  

"Can you hear me?" I ask through mind to mind. It's like texting but so much harder. 

"Yes." That is when I feel the ground be taken away from me, I am flying around in the air on a very firm back. I open my eyes and laugh out loud. Rowan is spinning me around while laughing too! We did it! Seven more to go! I wonder what they are. Apparently I will acquire them over time, grow into them Rowan says but... I'm not sure if I want too. I don't want to hurt anybody or anyone... I'm scared. 

"Go shower." Rowan puts me down but as I turn away her grabs wrist lightly and looks at me in the eys. "And remember, don't share your powers with anybody."

The warm water travels down my back and drips onto the hardwood floor. I walk over to the full length mirror in the bathroom naked. I look at myself the way anybody looks at their body, with pure curiosity. Like what is this muscle here? I prod it! OMG IT'S SO SQUISHY! I walk away from the mirror and put on music, Taylor Swifts 'Blank Space' plays through the speakers which line the house, A few in most of the corners, it took Logan hours to set up this weekend. He sure loves his music and movie surround sound. I grab a towel and wrap it round my torso as I walk out of the bathroom and down the hall as I dry my hair. I haven't been to school in what feels like forever, they're telling the school I have had an accident and I will be back in A.S.A.P. I want to be back right now. The house and camp is so empty throughout the week because everybody is at school and I am locked up in a giant house where my only company is Taylor Swift and a god forsaken duck which is determined to never move from the garden. 

"You shouldn't play the music so loud. It will damage your hearing." I jump and turn around to find Hunter leaning coolly on the door frame. This guy never gives up. 

"Hunter. You shouldn't be here." I say as I walk towards the bed, pick up some clothes and slide them on while trying not to show him any skin. It is starting to frost outside so wearing many sweaters isn't abnormal now. 

"You shouldn't be here either." 

"I belong here Hunter, I am with Logan." 

"You should be with me. We are mates after all!" Hunter says as he advances towards me and stands so close to me I can smell his cologne. His body heat radiates of him.  

"I'm his mate too." I try to walk away from him but he holds me in place with his large hands. My breath is suddenly caught in my throat. He leans his head down, his nose touches my hair as he whispers in my ear.