Chapter Nine : And Just Like That I'm Frozen.

I stand there shocked in Logan's protective arms, his strong and tender arms which make me feel so safe and sure. The arms which I want to wake up in... but I felt the same thing about my parents but they just lied to me all my life... Is Logan lying to me?  

"You okay?" I hear Kelli as from behind me. I look up to see Logan is looking at me with love- no. With passion! He loves me... I LOVE HIM!  

"Yea... I am." I say as I lean into Logan's chest. I can hear Hunter screaming from his bedroom and smashes. I see things flying threw his bedroom window and onto the lawn. I can hear him saying every swear word he knows... I can't hear or see it but for some reason I can feel that his is crying. It is hard to sand here and let him go through t alone. I wish that I wasn't Hunters mate. Is that selfish of me? I hate the feeling! My mind is becoming so confused! I love Logan, I like hunter, I hate yet I love my parents!? I don't know what the hell is going on!  

"Hunter is taking this pretty hard." Logan says as he kisses me on the top of my head. 

"Yea... I know." I say as I walk away from Logan and into the house where I can hear Hunter more clearly. He sounds like his fingernails are being pulled off slowly. His Father is sat at the dining room table alone, hands on his head with piles of papers in front of him.  

"Where are my mom and dad?" I ask as I walk into his room and take a seat at the end of the table. I know I am hurting the Alpha but hurting Hunter but I had to make a choice and I know it is a hard choice but I had to follow my heart. 

"They left." He says as he takes his hands away from his face and looks at me in the eyes. He looks like his normal self. So I am not hurting him? "He was always like this as a child. Bad news he would tear the whole house apart. I can remember the day when I told him that his pet dog Jumbo had died. He loved that dog! He would shift and run with him all day every day, they were the best of friends... he damn near brought the house down!" He says as he offers me a small smile. I smiled back at him as I wipe a tear away from my face. 

"I don't know what I am crying... Is this a wolf thing or a Faywin thing?" I ask as I wipe another tear away from my face. I hear another scream and then a smash but this time he stopped screaming and started yelling about how stupid he was. Oh my dearest Hunter.... You're not stupid.  

"A Faywin! A FAYWIN!" Alpha says as he throws the papers of the table and smiles madly. "It all makes sense now! Do you know you're powers? Do you know how to use them?"  

"Nope. I don't know how to do anything!" I say excitedly as if mimicking Alpha's feelings. 

"You have gotten happy all of a sudden?" Alpha asks now serious and as soon as he is serious I start feeling serious too. Hunter is upset and I am upset too and I can feel that Kelli and Logan are anxious. Is this one of my powers? 

"I don't know! I feel as if I can feel everybody else's feelings!" 

"Well it isn't impossible. Being an empath could be one of your powers." He says as he leans across the table and takes my hands within his. He closes his eyes and I can feel his feelings. I can feel him change is emotions quickly. I can feel his anger, his love, his humour and his anxiousness. What is he thinking about? I think harder, I imagine myself in his brain and reading his thoughts. And that is when I hear it. I hear his thoughts!  

"Press your thumb into my palm when you can hear this." I do as I am told and I press my thumb into his palm. He exhales heavily and breathes in deeply. I copy his actions. 

"With this ability you will come to many more. You will acquire eight powers. This is one of them and you must let nobody know what your powers are! Only tell me. You shall train with me and the pack witch. I will help you figure out your powers and help you make them strong. Press your thumb into my palm harder if you want that and agree." I press my thumb into his hand harder. Once I do so he lets go of my hands and looks at me and smiles. He looks so much like Hunter. The room has gone silent. The only thing I can now hear is my heart in my throat and Hunter smashing things upstairs.