12:23

jungkook.

i stared at my bedroom ceiling in deep thought. i didn't know if i liked the slightly different version of my name, but it was a start from moving on from cassandra, so maybe it's what i needed.

but do i really need a new name to tie with another heartbreak?

i didn't like the thought of trying another relationship with anyone for that matter, but maybe it would be nice to even make a new friend.

would she even want to be your friend?

she seemed like she would. but i was never sure of anything. she seemed nice and adorable the night before. i don't think she'd judge me...

"valentina," i whispered, gently touching my lips. i loved the way her name flowed in his mouth.

silky and dangerous. that smirk was a warning sign telling me to run away as fast as i could, but for some reason i found myself not wanting to. i loved getting to know people's backstories and i wanted to know what backstory this smirking beauty had.

-

"get your fat ass up!"

"it still looks better than yours," i groaned, stuffing my face with the pillow.

taehyung ripped the blanket that was keeping me warm, instantly making me curl up and shiver.

my hands flew about, trying to find the blanket, unaware that it was on the floor. taehyung chuckled mischievously at this and walked out of the room, yelling on his way out, "c'mon! mama jin is making breakfast at his place and i'll leave with or without you."

"five more minutes..." i muttered, putting my knees in his black shirt. "just five minutes."

i had barely got any decent sleep, too caught up in late night thoughts. i wanted to know what was up with the boys, especially jimin, and most importantly, i wanted to know this valentina.

more than i thought i'd ever would.

twenty minutes later, with a lot of screaming and pulling, we were finally on their way to jin's house. both of us grumpy and hungry.

we rode the train station, making me want to explore the beautiful city even more. the both of us walked in sync, one wearing black, one wearing white.

but as we were walking into the apartment complex, i noticed a familiar, unforgettable figure. my eyes widened as she turned around after locking her door. she was looking at her phone, but as if sensing someone was standing there idiotically staring at her, she looked up.

and there was i idiotically standing there, unmoving.

oh my god, move you fat!

she smirked before winking and swaying away. taehyung had started talking before realizing no one was replying. he turned around only to see me with a prominent blush on my face, my gaze on the ground.

but before he could say anything, i was already stomping ahead of him, unconsciously muttering, "how can someone be so annoyingly breathtaking?"

-

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG AND THEN PRESENTING YOU WITH A LAME CHAPTER SORRY GUYS I

IM SORRY

qotd: fave bias and why? ;')

mine is jungkook bc he's so fluffy and adorable and hot at the same time fuck hi M with that choker AH