16:10

last time i updated this book was january...damn i'm sorry but to the two of you that will be reading this thank you <3

-

rerun:

"her room is 101, to the right. good luck."

i hurried out a thank you before jogging towards her room. once i arrived, all the little confidence i had earned was taken from me as my fist was held in the air, considering valentina opened it before i knocked.

clad only in a towel, hair and body still showing droplets.

"what are you doing here?" she whispered before pushing me inside and quickly shutting the door. "how did you find me?"

and as her eyes widened at my response, i stared at her straight on.

"i just listened to my heart, amina."

her eyes widened as she seemed like she did not know what she should do. she gripped onto her towel tighter, muttering to herself, "you aren't supposed to be here..."

"well i am, and i need answers." i snapped back, before my glare softened when she flinched at the sound of my voice.

i stepped back from the door, my hands shaking. she seemed really lost and innocent- a contrast from how she usually acted around people. she always seemed to have the confidence and the words, but she did not in this moment.

she shook her head with wide eyes, "you shouldn't be here...this isn't right."

before i could react to her words, she slammed the door in my face.

my level of shock was at an all time high as i regained my senses. did she really just...

i banged on the door before it slowly became a slight knocking.

"l-leave me a-alone. please," she stuttered from behind the door.

my white knuckles slid off the door; my head fell against it. sighing, i whispered loud enough for her to hear from against the door, "please. valentina...amina...whoever you are. please explain to me what's happening. why does your manager say you don't work at the restaurant i saw you working at two days in a row? why do you own a fortune teller shop? why was jimin there with you? why did he run in front of a car? why did i see you in the apartment complex my live at, yet you are here at a bed and breakfast? what the hell is all of this...i don't understand anything...and i have a sharp feeling you have answers. so, please, answer me. i won't bug you anymore after that."

after hearing silence for a couple of minutes, i sighed once more, lifting my head from the shabby door. i turned on my heel, but was stopped by the sound of a creaking door.

my head whipped around so fast, i thought it snapped.

she was standing there, fully clothed in a silky, white dress. it only touched her knees and reflected off her beautiful skin tone. she looked so innocent and pure, but i had a feeling she had seen more than expected.

she opened the door more, a gesture for me to walk in. her face was blank of emotions as i walked in.

"sit."

i did as told as i sat on the soft cushion. it was softer than it looked.

she sat down in the love-seat across from me as she started at me for a few seconds. i looked down at my feet.

"you're different this time around, jungkook."

my eyes lifted up to meet hers. my hands shaking. "what do you mean by that? that i'm more assertive from the last time you saw me? not as hesitant?"

her lip lifted up for a quick second as she seemed to want to chuckle at that. "you're more curious than what you should be."

my eyebrows furrowed together as i thought of what she could mean by that. i stayed silent.

"jimin will be fine. he always is."

my curiosity got the best of me as i asked, "so you knew him before?"

she looked off into the distance as chuckled, "you can say that. he knew me by amina."

my lips drew into a frown, "is that your real name? amina zazzau?"

"mhmm," she hummed. "sadly."

i was confused once more, as i always seemed to be with her. "why do you say that? do you not like your name? is that why you go by valentina? i think amina zazzau is a beautiful name."

amina muttered something incoherent, something with the word "of." and i was lost once more.

she looked directly into my eye, almost apologetically, "i know you think i have answers, but i don't. not anymore at least. your fate is left alone for you now."

i started getting irritated at her riddles that got me nowhere as i almost gritted out, "what the hell do you mean by that? you aren't making any sense! was my fate not always in my hands? are you saying you actually are a fortune teller? do you actually expect to believe that shit? i'm not jimin."

again with the pity look.

"listen, if all you're going to give me is bullshit, i'm going to leave."

she got up, and strode towards the door. i stared at her every move as she opened it, "leave then."

i got up from the annoyingly comfortable couch, huffing, "fine! i will!"

i walked out in almost a stomp motion, waiting to hear the door slam closed.

but instead i got more words.

"you're right. you aren't like jimin. you're different. you truly are jungkook. i guess these are your real years."

-

umm

oops lol

any theories? I'm curious to what you guys think :,)

thank you

una