11:06

IM SOREY I WAS SO BUSY THESE DAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS :-)
-

i wandered around the streets, confused on what to think of this. valentina. i swear that's her name.

it was on her name tag. was it not?

shaking my head, i slightly slapped my cheek, her name is valentina. i'm sure of it. she wouldn't lie to me. she wouldn't.

i nodded with a smile, before i realized another thought, the smile slowly fading away, but how would i know? i barely know her...

sighing, i was going to call taehyung to see where he was when a flash of orange hair caught my eyes.

i blinked a couple of times before i realized it wasn't a dream. jimin was right there, in front of me, black sunglasses covering a good amount of his face.

confused and quite curious at all of his suspicious behavior, i followed him until i saw he was entering a fortune teller shop. "what the-"

my eyes widened when i moved the beads away from my sight. there valentina was, sitting on a black pillow on a floor, jimin sitting in front of her.

i quickly moved out of the way before they saw me standing there, and peered from the corner, my breathing heavy and rapid. what is she doing here with him?

a moment a silence passed by before jimin took off his sunglasses and stared at valentina. valentina had that stupid smirk that reeled me in from the start on her face, eyes peering wide and innocent.

"amina," jimin sighed, pained on the other side of his sunglasses. "what's happening to me?"

i couldn't hear myself breathing as a million thoughts pushed through my head. "amina...?" i whispered. why is he calling her amina?

valentina put a hand in jimin's, almost as if she's known him for years. "jimin. just a couple of months now. and it will be over for the both of us. we'll get a clean start."

a tear fell down jimin's cheek as valentina reached up to wipe it away, instantly making me clench my fists. jimin struggled to talk through his tears, "i-i don't want it to be over...i want this to stop." but as quick as light was the mood broken because suddenly jimin ripped his hand away from valentina as i almost blew my cover, trying to run over to valentina.

but for some reason, my feet stayed in place, as if gravity was weighing me down.

through now what seemed like angry tears, jimin clenched his fists around his orange hair, getting up hastily. "why did i dye my hair orange?!"

as i was completely confused and lost, valentina held her cool as she simply stared at the table in front of her, as calm as can be. her mouth moved ever so softly, "it's a part of you you cannot stop yourself from being. it's set in stone. everything that has happened to you is set in stone. there's no such thing as choosing your own destiny. it's chosen for you."

jimin heaved through ugly cries now as he kicked the pillow he had been sitting on. my eyes flickered all over to what was happened, covering my mouth to stop myself from screaming what the hell it was. i was scared for not only valentina but for jimin. he looked spastic as if he could do anything crazy in the blink of the eye.

and he did.

valentina got up from her seat and dusted off her legs. she looked up when jimin threw a vase on the ground, "was that set in stone?!"

she simply nodded ever so slowly, getting up to pour herself a cup of coffee.

jimin stared at her incredulously as if she was the one going insane. and exasperated, jimin through his hands into the air, "is this set in stone then?!"

and before i could even react, jimin ran out of the place, not noticing me. my head snapped towards the sounds of tires and screams.

there jimin was, lying on the road, blood surrounding his pale body.

my body was in complete shock, my feet unable to move towards the crashed car and the lifeless body of jimin.

but i heard one last thing as i finally was brought to my senses and started running towards jimin:

"yes. it was."