9:34

"what do you want to know about him...?" taehyung trailed off, confused.

i was using a towel to dry off my wet hair as i explained, "every single detail you know."

scratching the back of his neck, taehyung thought for a second, "well I don't really know much about him but i'll try."

"okay so basically he has been thought to be around the age of 21-25, fast on his feet. rumors from the teenagers are that apparently he despises the cold so he gets really red lips. it's even speculated that he even may be an orphan himself, kidnapping these teenage orphans at 23:11. it's kinda creepy but that's all i know man. i'm not that invested in it."

i raised my eyebrow, "that's all the FBI have? wow, FBI sucks ass."

taehyung shrugged while i put my palm underneath my chin. "do you think...he's called the tiger because tigers only 'hunt' at night?"

looking like i just discovered earth itself, taehyung looked surprised, "woah. never throught about it like that."

nodding, i paced around the room, "but that can't be it...why else would they call him a tiger? why not something like a lion?"

shrugging again, taehyung looked bored. "i told you i don't know, dude. why do you care about it so much?"

not knowing which excuse to go with, i shrugged, deciding to tell him the truth. "i think i have a good suspicion on who the tiger is."

taehyung stared at me for a dead second, emotionless, before bursting out in an obnoxious laughter. i waited for him to stop laughing so i could explain but taehyung would not stop.

it was as if what i said was the most ridiculous and hilarious thing in the world. bothered, i looked down at my feet, waiting for him to be able to speak again. his laughter finally was dying down when he muttered, still chuckling, "do you really think-that's funny. you too? wow. jimin would love to hear this."

my head shot up immediately when i heard his name, "d-did you say jimin?"

taehyung looked at how serious i was, making him giggle some more.

annoyed, i shouted, "can you stop fucking laughing for two seconds and explain?!"

he didn't stop laughing.

i stormed out of the room, taking my jacket with me. let's ask someone who will be serious with me.

-
entering the restaurant i've embarrassed myself in since day one, i hurried in only to see that the person i wanted to see wasn't there.

"of course she isn't here," i mumbled. seeing another waiter come my way through the corner of my eye, i met him half way. "how are you-?"

i grabbed him by the shoulders making him widen his eyes in shock, "where's valentina?"

the waiter looked confused, "who's...valentina?"

my eyes widen a little before I started glaring again, "valentina. the waitress that works here."

shaking his head once more, the waiter backed away from my grip, "there's no one named valentina working here..."

annoyed, i looked him directly in the eye, "let me speak to the manager."

the waiter straightened up his vest, "you're talking to him right now. and no valentina works here."