8:57

i laid there on my bed, unable to fall asleep after what had just taken place.

where did the dresser and water come from?

i stayed in bed for another hour, staring at the blood red dresser.

the door suddenly creaked open, my eyes widening as everything went in slow motion.

creak.

creak.

creakkkkkkkk.

"are you really making sound effect noises?"

i paused when i realized it was taehyung opening my door. i awkwardly chuckled, "i don't know how to react in suspenseful situations."

taehyung's eyebrow arched up as he waltzed in my room, "how is me opening the door a suspenseful situation?"

"because, bro," i started, i looked left in right before motioning a confused taehyung closer, "i had the craziest dream."

he stared at me dead in the eye before sighing heavily, shaking his head, and getting up to leave the room.

"you're so mean. the dream was so weird," i tried explaining, hands out.

shaking his head, taehyung muttered, "why were you the only one who applied for the apartment?"

"what did you say? you're too quiet."

"nothing," taehyung chuckled. he paused, curious looking, before walking back into the room. my eyes followed what he was staring at.

the dresser.

"where'd you get that dresser?" taehyung asked as he itched closer to it.

i threw my hands in the air, flabbergasted, "right?! that's what i wanna know! i thought you bought it or something!"

taehyung was surprised at my outburst as he held his hands out, "woah. chillax, man," he said without making eye contact. he touched the cabinet, "it looks so familiar..."

i scooted closer to the dresser, "how so..." i trailed off, watching him inspect it.

taehyung's stoic face suddenly brightened up as if a light bulb turned on in his head, he smiled at me, "i know why it's familiar! jimin has one that looks exactly like this! maybe it's his!"

"j-jimin?" i stuttered. my hands instinctively reached to pull on my hair. "are you insinuating jimin, deadass in middle of the night, simply came over and put his ginormous dresser in my room?"

taehyung shrugged, "he's weird like that."

i shut my eyes and shook my head, "that...that doesn't sound right."

shrugging again, taehyung frowned, "i don't know man. i don't care to ponder on this so early in the morning."

but i wasn't listening, my mind was elsewhere. i was thinking about the orange haired boy who tensed up on the word tiger.

"jungkook? jungkook...?"

my attention was focused back on taehyung, who was one inch away from my face. rolling my eyes, i pushed him onto the floor, giving him a disgusted look. "don't get that near to me with your ugly ass face."

"bruh."

but i wasn't listening. i was already picking clothes out of my closet, ready to go to the bathroom and clean up. i looked back to a kneeling taehyung who was exaggerating his pain and demanded, "when i get out of the bathroom, i need you to tell me everything you know about the tiger."