16:00

i'm gonna try to continue writing after all of your kind comments and i hope you enjoy this very short chapter c: i'm sorry it's so small i'm trying to process what i want for this book. please vote and comment your thoughts!

why are you so stupid? have you legit not learned your lesson?

i nervously chuckled, scratching the back of my neck. "i'm just k-kidding! i just wanted to bring light in this situation!"

crossing her arms, she moved up closer. "and what situation is this...?" she trailed off with a smirk.

i frowned and brought up my hands to cover my face, only to drag my fingers across in an exaggerated motion, "i don't know! i don't know! i have this stupid anxiety when it comes to talking to women and hate myself for it! and i ramble a lot and say stupid things and i never know when to stop talking and i despise myself for it because it all goes back to how i find myself having a hard time to trust a woman again after that stupid-"

"woah!" valentina's eyes widened at my emotional outburst as i felt myself want to crawl back into my mother's womb and just sit there for more than just nine months. she continued, "hey now. i was just teasing. i didn't mean anything by it!"

"i just came out to have a good time and i honestly feel so attacked right now what is life oh my god."

valentina stared at my overdramatic self in disbelief before she broke out laughing, "you are literally the most interesting thing that's happened to me these past months. thank you."

i internally rolled my eyes at myself as i slapped my cheeks to get it together before i muttered, "i'm glad my anxiety gives you a good time."

"no, no!" valentina shook her hands with a giggle threatening to escape her mouth, "don't take it that way. i just think you are absolutely adorable and i don't understand why you would have anxiety around women because there's at least four women...and i think one man?- who have been mentally undressing you since you walked in."

"well they are gonna be disappointed because i have my "i love my mom" boxers on."

valentina bursted out laughing again, a tear coming out of her eye. "c'monx dude. i wasn't kidding though. you get a lot of stares."

my eyes widened in astonishment at this observation, instantly making me try to fix my messy hair, "no way. really?"

she nodded her head with a giggle and then proceeded to smack my hand away from my hair.

"ouch!" i yelped, rubbing my hand. "what the hell was that for?"

"your bedhead hair is fucking sexy."

"holy shit how do you do that!"

and that's how that afternoon ended with a new contact in my phone.