1

*Sky's P.O.V*

*28 Years Later*

"Yeah okay Jack, whatever just thanks for an awesome month of dating! You sure made me feel like a million bucks sleeping with someone. On my birthday, what a dick." I said and slammed the door on him. One more boyfriend in the trash can. God, why can't I just find the one guy in Boston? I went in the fridge and saw my cupcake. I took it out and put a candle in it.

"Happy birthday to me." I said to myself and blew out my candle. Then I heard a small knock on my door. I threw out the candle and went to the door and opened it. I looked down and saw a little boy.

"Hey there sport!" I said with smiled. He was so cute. He had sea green eyes and a button nose! So cute!

"Hi!" He said.

"Can I help you with something? You lost? Where's your mom or dad? Why are you alone? What are you like 8?" I asked thinking out loud.

"I'm 10 and I'm looking for Skylar Hart." He said walking in and looking around my apartment.

"That's me. Um, kid." I said closing the door and walking into my living room.

"Oh awesome, I'm your son Harry!" He said looking up at me.

"You're my what!?!" I said.

"Your son." He repeated. I gave birth to twins. That was a one night stand. Their father was a jackass. I couldn't be a mother at the time so I gave them up for adoption. Maybe someone else could raise them right. Well look how that turned out. The kid's at my front door step. Rug step?

"I am your son you know, I'm not lying." He said. Oh, I haven't responded. I'm thirsty. Can't really drink a beer in front of a kid right? No definitely no beer.

"Yeah I know, I believe you." I said getting two soda cans out of the refrigerator. I passed him one.

"Thanks!" He said.

"So wanna tell me why you ran away from home?" I asked.

"I didn't run away. I just hate it there, no one understands my sister and me!" He said.

"My sister and I. Why didn't she come to?" I asked.

"My sister and I.  She didn't want dad to get worried too much. That's just wrong!" He said.

"Smart kid, I like you!" I said.

"Thanks mom." He said.

"Woah, let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Just call me Sky. I have to get you back home, your father is probably shiti- WORried about you." I said saving myself from cursing in front of a 8 year old.

"Okay let's go. Ooo a cupcake, can I have half!" He asked.

"Sure." I said with a smile. He took half of the cupcake and took the other half.

"Let's go! Happy birthday by the way!" He said and went out the door. I laughed. This kid is hilarious. How did he know it was my birthday? Must have been the candle. Thought I threw that out. Oh well. I drove him home and we got to this town called Olympia. It looks like a cozy town. It's in New York! This kid came all the way to Boston on a bus and didn't get wrecked. How? That's a 5 hour drive! I just had to drive for 5 hours!

"Where's your house?" I asked.

"The second house to the right." He said.

"Okay, I think your dad was really worried!" I said. I saw a police car in the driveway.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, there's a cop car in the driveway!" I said.

"No, he's the sheriff, that's his cop car." He said. I'm dead. He's gonna think I kidnapped him.