8

*Sky's P.O.V.*

I got up and felt Percy's arms around my waist. I smiled. I then got up and took a shower and changed into this.

Yeah, I wasn't feeling the red hair anymore so I washed back to brown! Then I flashed to the chamber

Yeah, I wasn't feeling the red hair anymore so I washed back to brown! Then I flashed to the chamber. No one, I mean NO ONE can come in here except Percy, I, and the babies. The room won't allow anyone else. I made sure of that. It's sealed with blood magic. And I'm thinking about installing some voice recognition. Just to add more of a safety precaution. The kids could get in on their own if their in a bind when they're older. I can make this space bigger as they get bigger. I can train here and learn my languages and powers. I'm getting a head of myself though. I turned around and saw my beautiful babies. They instantly fall asleep in this room. I turned off the sleeping spell and breastfeed them. Then I turned it back on. It's sad I have to do it but it's the only way to keep them safe. I shed a few tears and kissed their heads. I wiped my tears and flashed to Percy and I's room. Percy was still sound asleep on the bed. I smiled at him.

"Where were you?" Percy asked suddenly scaring the crap out of me! He didn't even open his eyes!

"Holy shit Percy, don't scare me like that!" I said.

"Sorry, but where were you?" He asked opening his eyes.

"To feed the kids." I said.

"You're going out?" He asked sitting up on the bed.

"Yeah." I said. He looked worried.

"Where to?" He asked.

"I'm just going to run some errands." I said sitting on his lap.

"Okay." He said. I kissed him and we made out. He laid me on the bed and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He weirdly grabbed my boob and I giggled. Way to ruin the mood.

"Okay tiger, I have to go." I said.

"That outfit looks too sexy for going to run errands." He growled.

"Someone sounds jealous!" I said in a sing-song voice.

"I'm not jealous." He said.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. But if you were jealous, don't stress yourself. Your the only man I have eyes for. The only man that can handle this hurricane." I said. I pecked his lips.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay. I'm going now." I said.

"Wait, where are the kids?" He asked.

"In the chamber, please don't take them out!" I said.

"Why not?" He asked. Should I tell him about Annabeth? He might think I'm lying and hate me. Gods why can't this be simple!

"My dad was warning me about some evil so I put them there for safety purposes." I lied.

"Good thinking, okay I'll see you later baby!" He said. I smiled, pecked his lips, and left. I flashed to Sally's place.