2

*Sky's P.O.V*

I went home got a duffel bag and filled it up with stuff I need. Then drove back to that hotel I saw in the town. I just drove for 15 hours. I am spent.

"Hello, can I book a room here?" I asked at the front desk of the hotel.

"Well, of course you can!" The woman in the back of the desk said.

"I'm Skylar." I said.

"Megan!"She said.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"You too. So what dropped you into town?" She asked.

"Came to see family." I said.

"That's nice. How long you here for?" She asked searching for a key.

"I'm actually not sure." I said.

"Okay, stay as long as you want!" She said.

"Thank you, you're a pretty cool chick." I said. I went to my room and changed and went to sleep.

*Time Skip: 3 Days*

I woke up and got ready.

I got in my car and drove to Percy's house

I got in my car and drove to Percy's house. This town is very strange. It seems like the people do everything the same way every day. Maybe it's just that small? I don't know. I knocked on the door. Percy answered.

"Hello Skylar. What can I do you for?" He asked.

"What is Harry's teacher's name?" I asked.

"Mrs. Dite. Her first name is Anne. Why?" He asked.

"I just want to ask her a question." I said.

"You sure you wanna go hunting for answers in heels?" He asked.

"Trust me my heels never have bothered me." I said and walked away. I went in search for the school. It's a small town, like really small. I'm sure there's only one elementary school. I saw a man in a suit walking. Men in suits usually know about everything right? I pulled over to ask him for directions.

"Hello!" I called. He stopped and looked at me.

"Yes." He said walking over to the car.

"Do you know where the elementary school is?" I asked.

"Yes, just right down the block. Second stop sign turn right and you can't miss it."  He said.

"Alright thank you. I'm Skylar by the way!" I said holding out my hand to shake.

"I kn- I'm Mayor Zachery!" He said shaking it. He looked awfully familiar. I can't put my finger on it. He might just have a familiar face.

"Well nice to meet you Mayor. I'll be on my way now. Thank you again." I said and drove to the school. When I got to the school I went to the main office and asked where Anne's room was. They told me and I went to it. Kids were coming out and I went to the front.