7

*Sky's P.O.V*

I grabbed the chair next to my desk and charged to the door.

"Sky!" I heard Percy call. I ignored him and opened the door with my chair high in the air.

"Hey! Put that down before you kill someone!" I heard my best friend say.

"G!" I said happily my eyes turned yellow. I put the chair down and hugged him.

"Hey Sky." He said. He's been gone since the wedding! He's been training Satyr's everywhere nonstop. Then he went to the underworld to be with Persephone now that Hades is frozen. I've missed my bestfriend. Especially since all of this Annabeth business.

"Grover. What's up man?" Percy asked. They did that bro hugged thing.

"Nothing much. Um Sky, Mr. D is asked you if you can please teach a self-defense class for him along with training today." He said.

"Uh... I don't know." I said.

"It's okay I'll watch the kids!"Percy said.

"You sure?"I asked.

"Yeah go, just be back before I miss you too much."He said. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I still can't believe you two are married!"We heard Grover said.

"Well believe it cause he's mine!"I said. I changed in the bathroom into this.

I then went over to Percy and Grover

I then went over to Percy and Grover. Percy smirked at me.

"You came all the way here just to say something you could've called me about?" I asked.

"Nah, I came to see my niece and nephew." He said going to the nursery. Percy and I went with him and he played with the babies for a bit. Then we headed out. Of course not until Percy slapped my ass. He did it hard to! He turned me around and kissed me. I pulled away smiling.

"Come home soon!" He said.

"I might bring a surprise." I said.

"Ooo what kind of surprise?" He asked.

"Something I can put on later tonight..." I whispered in his ear.

"I like the sound of that, now go. Grover's waiting for you, the faster you go the quicker you come back." He said. I nodded and pecked his lips once more.He squeezed my ass and I left with Grover. We decided to drive in my car.

"I missed you G! You're my best friend and you left me. What happened to bros before hoes." I said.

"I missed you too. I missed those babies more though. I thought Anna was your best friend." He said. I scoffed.

"WAS is the keyword in that sentence." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"She's trying to steal Percy away from me." I said gripping the steering wheel.

"Why? I thought she was over him." He said.

"She was but that dumb break came into our lives and she fell for him again." I said.

"So why is she staying at your house?" He asked.

"So,  Athena was mad cause Annabeth was mad. Father doesn't want another war, mostly with the goddess of war on the opposing team. So we made a deal that Annabeth stay with us for a week. Then Percy picks who he wants at the end of the week." I explained.

"And you left him there..... Alone....... With Anna." He said.

"I'm just gonna do this quickly then I'll go back. I've been treating Percy VERY well recently, so I have this in the bag. Plus, I would never pass up a chance to help someone out!" I said emphasizing the very. When I got there immediately people bowed and started questioning if I was sure I wanted to work in heels. My heels are my friends! Why can't people understand that!

*Time Skip: Home 8 P.M.*

The kids are most likely starving! I parked in the driveway and flashed to the babies room. I breastfeed them and then put Harry down. I smiled at them and they giggled. I wonder if they can send mind messages to each other. I can't read their minds cause it's basically like baby language. They don't have thoughts yet. They're only babies! In sync they both switched into me. I gasped. Then they switched back. I'm so proud they're growing into their powers so fast! Then I left and closed the door. I heard loud moans. Oh hell no! I flashed to my bedroom and saw Anna sucking on Percy's down area.

"Oh my god!" I said immediately covering my eyes. Did I mention they were both NAKED!

"Sky!" He said and I heard shuffling.

"May the best bitch win." I heard her whisper in my ear. I uncovered my eyes to see Percy in sweats.

"Really Percy! I know she comes in half naked but, this isn't okay." I said.

"In my defense, she came on to me. Your father said I have to keep her entertained while she's here." He said.

"That bastard. I swear I will kill him and her once this is over." I said.

"No, you won't." He said.

"Fine, I'll freeze them. But until then, I'm freezing your dick." I said.

"Hell no! How am I gonna pee?" He asked.

"I'll kiss you, cause the ice thaws with love!" I said with a smile. He chuckled.

"Good try!" He said and kissed me. I pulled away.

"You need a shower, you still smell like the skank." I said.

"Wanna join me?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah right! Nice try." I said.

"Fine. Oh Anna!" I heard him say in a sing-song voice.

"Oh fuck no, get in that shower Jackson!" I said taking off my clothes.

"Ooo I get a strip show!" He said. I giggled and rolled my eyes. We got in the shower. Let's just say we did a little more than a shower. Okay, maybe not just a little.... Okay, we did a lot but you're too innocent to know what we did. Or should I say how many things we did. We got out of the shower and I had this bad feeling in my stomach. I put on a robe and flashed to my babies room. I saw Anna about to give Christina something. Christina started to cry and Harry followed.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Nothing just looking at my future step son and daughter." She said with a smirk.

"That's funny I always knew you were funny Anna!" I said with a smirk. I read her mind and she planned on poisoning my babies.

"You might as well go back to Hart now. Soon Jackson will be mine." She said.

"Anna I know you're trying to poison my babies!" I said.

"Well as long as you and Percy have these two demons he'll never leave you. If I poison them they'll die and I'll have Percy. He'll blame it on you cause you're the only one who feeds them." She said.

"Annabeth I will kill you right now. If you put your hands on my children one more time so help me gods! If you even breath their air!" I said.

"It's fine, I'll get them when you're out of the house." She said with a smirk. She left without another word. I broke down. I felt strong arms wrap around me and I looked up. I saw Percy.

"Percy. S-she threaten the babies." I said. I could barely understand a word I said so Percy probably couldn't either.

"Skylar, calm down. Let's go to bed, you can explain in the morning." He said. I nodded and flashed the babies quickly to the chamber. Then went to bed with Percy.