4

*Sky's P.O.V*

*Time Skip: One Day*

Everything is back to normal. I'm 17 again! I'm not sure how that really works though. But, father said that's how it is. What he says goes. I'm not complaining. He's letting the gods and goddess live among their kids now. Just as long as they continue to maintain their god duties. I flashed to my babies' room. I saw my two beautiful babies. Gods, I guess this special magic break does have an upside. Now I know my babies are gonna be helpful, sweet, and cute. I decided to go downstairs and search for the baby bottles. I'm gonna spend every second of everyday with these babies. I don't want to miss a moment. But, they still have to eat!

"We can not tell her." I heard Percy say.

"But we had sex! It's the least you can do! Come on Percy." I heard Anna say. Oh no. The break, they had sex. They got together for a good 10 years probably.

"Come on, I'm married to her! We have kids, I'm not gonna leave them!" He said. He's not gonna tell me? He's gonna let this blind side me!

"What about us? We were something serious. I let her have you once before but I can't do that again." She said. 

"It was fake love! It was caused by a break from reality! It's not something I'm going to ruin my marriage over." He said.

"You just don't want to tell her cause you're afraid she'll leave your sorry ass!" She said. She's not wrong.

"I love her, she loves me back. Nothing's gonna change that!" He said. I walked downstairs fully.

"Actually, one thing is gonna change that." I said. Their faces went blank.

"Our divorce." I said.

"Woah! Our what?" He asked.

"Divorce... Break up... Split up." I said.

"What about the kids? We have to stay together for them!" He asked.

"Not really, I'll take Christina and you take Harry. Simple as that. Now don't make this harder or I'll make you and your little fuck buddy both spend eternity together frozen!" I said to him.

"You can't do this!" He said.

"Fine, I'll take both of my kids. I don't want my son to be in your hands anyway!" I said.

"You can not do this! You can't raise two kids one your own." He said.

"I have Grover! He would care and take a bullet for those two kids in a heartbeat. He doesn't need to have sex with me to do it." I said. That shut him up real good. I flashed upstairs, got my babies, and put them in their car-seats. I walked back down and went to the door but was stopped by Percy.

"You're not leaving with them!" He said and he looked mad. But guess what, I was FURIOUS.

"Watch me!" I said. I took the baby bag and flashed to my car. I strapped the kids in tight, went into my seat, and locked the doors. Percy ran out the door and banged on the window causing the babies to cry but I just drove away. I drove to a nice house I saw that was foreclosure. The one thing I learned from trash american TV.  From the outside the house looks small. But inside, it was nice and toasty and big. I made the babies stop crying and put them to sleep. Then I went to my room and I heard thunder. Ugh, dad. I flashed up there to see Percy and my father. 

"What?" I asked.

"Why am I hearing that you and Percy are divorcing. You two should be rejoicing! You're reunited after a long break." He said.

"See we would be, if I hadn't found out that he cheated on me during this break!" I said.

"I didn't mean to! I didn't remember you!" Percy said.

"Well, Skylar it is partly your fault." Father said. What the hell!?!?!? I thought my father and I were finally at a point where we were getting along.

"Excuse me!?!" I said.

"Well, you did want Annabeth and Percy together!" He said.

"Yeah, so they can look over our kids. I don't trust Percy by himself alone, let alone with our kids."I said.

"You wanted Annabeth and I together?" He asked.

"That was when we were planning the break." I said.

"You knew about the break?" Percy asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me about it!?!" He asked.

"Cause no one was supposed to know about it. Only Skylar and I for reasons you may never know!" Dad said.

"Well then, You wanted Anna and I together. Why are you so mad?" Percy asked.

"Well, you were planning on not telling me. I found that dishonest and a relationship is build on trust! You didn't have to be together romantically." I said.

"I was trying not to save your feelings. That's why I didn't want to tell you. I didn't want turmoil." He said.

"Oh yeah, and unicorns are real. Get a grip Percy cause you're slipping!" I said.

"ENOUGH!" Dad yelled.

"He started it." I mumbled under my breath. Okay that's childish, but I'm really pissed.

"And I'm ending it. Look, you two are going to trying to rekindle your relationship. I don't care how just do it!" He said.

"I don't think you understand I left our house with both of our kids. There's nothing to fix! We're done." I said.

"Well then you are to move back in." Father said. What a dick. Whatever, I just want to spend time with my babies. I don't have the time to sit here and argue. 

"Whatever, I'm leaving." I said. I flashed to my house, got my kids, and drove back to my house. 

"Welcome back!"Percy said as I walked through the front door. I gave him the middle finger and put my babies in their room.

"That wasn't very nice." He said coming into the nursery. I flashed to Percy and I's room and threw out a pillow and blanket, locked the door, and put on my noise canceling headphones. I cried as I listened to Adele and cried myself to sleep. If you guys were wondering why I don't cry this whole story. This is the only time I do. I don't cry in front of people. It makes me feel weak. I felt the babies cries, I took off my headphones and flashed to their room. I picked up Harry. Percy came in and picked up Christina. I saw Harry reaching for Percy and Christina reaching for me. We looked at each other and just switched babies real quick. I took Christina and rocked her.

"H-have you been crying?" Percy asked.

"What's it to you?" I asked. Yes, I have my wall up again. I told him I can't take him hurting me.

"Well, you still are my wife. I still do love you." He said. I scoffed and put Christina in her crib. I started walking out but an arm caught my waist. Percy pulled me back and next thing I knew his lips were on mine. I couldn't help but kiss back cause I love him too. I pulled away.

"I can't do this. I do love you back I always will but, you hurt me in a way I couldn't even hurt myself. I told you I can't let you hurt me again."I said.

"I'm so sorry for what I did to you. What can I do to have you back?" He asked.

"Unless you can show me why I should be with you, I don't know." I said. I flashed back to my room and went to sleep.