6

*Sky's P.O.V*

I heard the doorbell ring. Percy and I put on our robes. We've just been with the kiddos all day. Being lazy and loving them. I smiled at the feeling we just shared. It was just pure love. Percy went to answer the door. I looked at the time and saw it was 12. ANNABETH! I flashed to the front door to see Annabeth practically groping Percy's junk. I went to him and put my arm around his waist.

"Hey Annabeth!" I said with a false smile.

"Hi." She said with a glare. Damn, she was a bridesmaid at my wedding. Regretssssss.

"Well let me show you your room. My thought was our dumpster but, my father said the guest room should be fine." I said leading her to the guest room. She went in and I went to my room. I saw Percy in there. But, without the robe 😏.

"Hey babe." I said massaging his shoulders. I dropped my robe. Percy turned around.

"You're already so jealous!"He said putting his hands on my waist.

"No I'm not. I'm still a bit sore from our last.......  But! I just wanted you to see what you are going to miss if you pick her. Oh and this is going to continue until she leaves." I said.

"I'm not complaining." He said with a smirk. I giggled.

"How about a bath?" I asked.

"Together?" He asked. I nodded. He pecked my lips and we went to our bathroom. I put warm water in the tub and some bubbles and we went in the tub. He got in first of course so I can lay on top of him. I hummed lightly to our wedding song. Then I felt Percy's hand on my thigh. I just kept humming ignoring it but it kept moving up. He reached my private and started doing things. I tensed up. He knew it so he started to kiss my neck. I moaned. Just as I was about to turn around, the trash just barged in. He stopped and moved his hand away.

"May we help you?" I asked rudely.

"I'm thirsty." She said.

"Of course you are. The kitchen is downstairs." I said and guided Percy's hand to where it was before.

"I don't know where it is, it's a big house!" She said.

"I'll help you in a minute Annabeth. Let me get dressed." Percy said. I glared at her. She smirked at me and left.

"I'm going to kill her." I said about to jump out of the bath but Percy held me back. He kissed me then we pulled away.

"I'm going to help Annabeth okay, but you go check on the kids or something. We'll continue this later. Okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"I love you. Remember, no one or thing. Okay, lets go get dressed." He said. I nodded. We got changed. I put on one of Percy's shirts that reached up to mid thigh with no bra, just panties. I went to the babies room and breastfeed them. I smiled at my bundles of joy, they always make me smile. It's crazy that Percy and I made them... Percy! I put Harry down. I choose to breastfeed Christina first cause, ladies first! I flashed to the kitchen to see Annabeth and Percy making out. I flashed to the bathroom and dumped out water onto the floor so it looked like someone would have slipped. I laid in it.

"PERCY!" I yelled. He came running into the bathroom, Annabeth slowly trailing in.

"What? Skylar! Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, can you get me my healing instrument?" I asked. He ran into the bedroom. Annabeth was leaning against the sink. I just smirked at her. Her mouth made an 'o' shape.

"She's faking it!" She claimed. I started to fake cry. Percy came in.

"Annabeth, she's really hurt. Have a little sympathy. Can you leave!" He said turning and looking at her. I smirked at her, flipped her off, and continued fake crying. She left dramatically. Percy picked me up bridal style and took me to the bed. I looked over and saw the healing instrument on the bed. I played the tune even though nothing was wrong and then I put it away.

"Thanks babe."I said. I hugged him then we pulled away. I started to fake crying again.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"I-it's nothing-g." I said. He held my face in his hands.

"Tell me." He said.

"It's just, I'm such a bitch to you all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if you chose Annabeth." I said while letting the tears out.

"You aren't a bitch." He said.

"Yes, I am!" I said.

"No." He said.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Ye-" I started to say but was cut off by his lips. I tugged on the bottom of his shirt indicating that I wanted it off. He broke the kiss to take it off then I crashed my lips on him again.  We should sleep, I have a training session tomorrow morning. I pulled away.

"We should go to bed." I said.

"Sounds good." He said. We fell asleep and I was woken up to the babies crying. I looked over and it was 5:30.

"I'll go." I said.

"Okay." He said.  I pecked his lips and got up. He still got up and grabbed a shirt to come with me anyway.

"Don't put that shirt on, I'll be right back!" I said.

"I'll be here!" He said with a smirk. He laid back down. I smiled and flashed to the babies room. I sang them the butterfly lullaby while rocking their cribs. When they finally went back to sleep, I flashed back to the room. I opened my eyes to see Annabeth straddling Percy in lingerie.

"Don't act like you don't want me." She said. It's way too early for this. Did she wait outside for the one chance I would leave????????????

"He doesn't, why would he when he has this?" I asked. Percy looked at me with wide eyes. Annabeth rolled off of him a bit. Just enough to speak to me.

"Oh please, you have baby fat. I don't, I'm fresh meat and you're old meat." She said. I raised my shirt.

"All I see is a flat tummy and a huge ass. I don't think that's considered baby fat. Let's compare our stomachs, cause yours is way more fat than mine! Leave it to you to fat shame a new mother. There's now way to win that fight baby girl. Percy doesn't want an immature little girl like you. He would've called you his girlfriend if he did. But I don't remember if he has, not once actually. He's proud to call me his wife." I said. I put my shirt down.

"You took Percy away from me. I had him first!" She said.

"Well clearly he moved on, you should too. Oh and trust honey he moved on to way better!" I said.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go to my room. Goodnight Percy." She said.

"Bye bitch!" I mumbled under my breath. I closed the door and locked it. I turned and looked at Percy. He slowly got off the bed and came up to me.

"I'm sorry about her, I didn't even know she came in. I thought it was you, my eyes were closed. She came in an-"He started to babble.

"It's fine, I understand you had temptations. Just know I'm the only one allowed to fill them, we clear?" I said.

"Crystal." He said wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing me. I kissed back and he squeezed under my thigh. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed and laid me down not breaking the kiss once. We made out. Just as we were about to get onto the bed, there was a damn knock on the door. If that's Annabeth I'm going to kill her!