13

*Sky's P.O.V*

11:50

I have never in my entire life felt this weak. I feel like death. I can't even carry my own weight. But only ten more minutes with my family. Let's make it the best.

"Bye Sky." Grover said. Tears were pouring out of both of our faces.

"Bye G. Help him take care of my kids. Take care of him." I said. I kissed his cheek.

"You know I will always protect them. I swear it to you." He said. He kissed my temple and left the room.

"Babe?" Percy asked his voice a little wobbly. He came into the room and towards my bed.

"I'm still here Perc!" I said with a giggle. Wow, even that hurts.

"Good!" He said with a sad smile.

"Perc, I know you're not ready. I know its hard for you but, I need you to live your long life!" I said.

"I can't live it without you." He said.

"I know, I'm just that awesome!" I said. He chuckled.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said.

"I know, just read all the letters I left." I said.

"You wrote like a million!" He said.

"You're gonna live till you're like a million!" I said with a smile.

"I guess." He said.

"Just one last wish for your dying wife."I said.

"Anything for you." He said.

"Fulfill your dreams Percy. Change your name and go into the real world and become an actor!" I said.

"I don't know... What would my name be?" He asked.

"Hmmmm.....LOGAN!" I with a smile.

"Ew, why Logan." He asked.

"No one would want to date someone named Logan." I replied.

"Logan it is then." He said.

"Alright, it's almost time. The kids are going to be in good hands. I know they will. You know where to preserve my body right?" I asked. He nodded.

"I love you." He said tears coming out of his eyes.

"I love you..." I said. He kissed me and everything started to get black. I closed my eyes.

5
4
3
2
1

Bye.

*Time Skip: 2 days later*

*Percy's P.O.V*

"Where's Mommy?" Dani asked. We were outside playing with her dolls. I kept them in the chamber these past few days. I couldn't cope for the past few days without Skylar. I left them in the chamber. It's where she wanted them. I decided to take them out now. They're the only piece of her I have left. 

"Mommy's not here baby girl." I said. A tear slipping out of my eye.

"When is she coming back?" She asked.

"She's not coming back baby girl." I said.

"Why not?" She asked. Think Percy think. What would Sky do? SKY!

"She has to protect us. You see baby girl, you know how Harry and Chrissy can change form?" I asked. She nodded.

"Mommy changed form too! You see that up there?" I asked looking up. I pointed at the Sky.

"The Sky?" She asked.

"Yeah, the sky baby girl. You do know why we call it Sky right?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Your mom's nickname is Sky. So we called that up there the Sky, and she protects us. Just like the sky protects us from the danger beyond them." I said.

"So mommy is the Sky?" She asked.

"Yeah, mommy is why we call the sky, Sky." I said.

"Cool! Wait, so who protects Mommy from the danger?" She asked.

"Mommy is very powerful. Just her presence is enough to heal a whole room. She wins every battle that she's ever faced. The question is who protects the danger from mommy." I said.

"She's so cool." She said. Yeah, she really was.

"Yeah, very cool. Now let's go inside." I said. I started to guide us towards the door. I looked back and saw Dani just standing there looking up at the sky.

"Bye mommy, I love you!" She said waving up.

"No no no, honey it doesn't work like th-" I started to say but was interrupted by a rush of wind and snow. It stayed for a second then it stopped. I looked down on the grass and saw 'Bye Sweetie' written in snow or frost. I saw 'moron' written by my foot. What the heck!?! Is she still like here here. Did she turn into mother nature or something???? I'm so freaking confused.

"Come on daddy, why are you still outside?" Dani asked from the doorway.

"I'm coming sweetie pie. Go inside, I'll be right there." I said.

"Okay!" She said and ran inside.

"I'm not a moron!" I said looking up. Another gush of wind hit. It was harder. I looked down. It said 'Sky!?!'

"Okay, maybe I am. Wait, how are you doing this. Are you like mother nature or something?" I asked. The sun shined.

"Very funny, well I have to go raise our kids now. If you don't mind. I miss you. I love you!" I said. I felt another cold chill. 'I have to go. Love you.'  With that I went inside. 

           Even though she's gone. She's not gone. Her soul is still here but it's not in her body. I just have to find a way to get her back. I won't stop. I can't stop. The story I told Dani isn't wrong. Every Greek myth has to make up something on Earth and this is what we made. The beautiful Sky. She's in the atmosphere around us. Protecting us from dangers we can't even imagine or comprehend. I will get her back, if it's the last thing I do.

A/N: Hi guys Ayana here. This is the end of ONCE UPON OLYMPIA. I'm sorry I'm not quite active but I loved writing this story. I think this is the end of this book. I have a third book in the works! But thanks for reading this one. I love you guys. Bye!!!!