3

*Sky's P.O.V*

I was woken up by a jumping feeling. I opened my eyes to see Christina jumping up and down on the bed. I smiled.

"Morning kiddo!" I said. I jumped up, tackled her, and attacked her with tickles!

"Good morning!" She said in between fits of laughter.

"Hungry?" I asked when I stopped. She nodded.

"How about we go get ready, then go to the diner. We can grab some pancakes and bacon!" I asked.

"Pancakes!" She said as she ran to the bathroom. I just laughed. I went to the bathroom with her stuff and we both got ready. We came out like this.

"Why do you always change your hair color?" She asked as we were going down the elevator

"What you don't like it?" I asked while combing my fingers through my hair.

"No, I like it! I'm just wondering." She said.

"Oh, I just love colors and I was really feeling red today. I liked the color purple yesterday so I put purple." I said.

"Can you make my hair pink?" She asked.

"One of these days."I said. As we got into the diner we saw Percy and Harry already sitting at a table. We walked over and sat down. 

"Hey sunshine." Percy said hugging Christina. She hugged him and then sat next to me.

"How was the sleepover?" Percy asked us.

"It was great. We had tea parties and dance breaks. Mom said she would dye my hair pink!" She said.

"Really." Percy said looking at me.

"I said one of these days." I said. She's gonna get me in so much trouble one day.

"Same difference." She said.

"Hi there Christina!" A lady said. She was in a diner uniform. Percy looked up at her with a smile. Hmmmmm.

"Hi Beth!" Christina said. The lady looked at me.

"Who's your friend?" Beth asked.

"I'm Skylar." I said putting out my hand.

"Beth."She said. She looked at my hand for a good minute. Then she shook it and I brought it back to my side. 

"She's my mom!" Christina said.

"Is that so!" Beth said to Christina but looked at Percy. She nodded. What's going on here. Is this a girlfriend of Percy's?

"Well, what would you two like to eat?" She asked.

"Two pancakes with bacon please?" I asked. She nodded.

"Coming right up." She said and left to another customer. Percy and Harry were talking to each other.

"Hey princess, let's keep the mommy thing a secret okay? Can you keep a secret?"I asked. She nodded.