Nerida Riddle, daughter of the Dark Lord - Chapter 10

I know its been a seriously long time since I last updates, so sorry about that. Anyway, here goes:

I sat in Severus's office, feeling sick and dizzy as he handed me a flask of something warm and tasteless, which I quickly swallowed down.

"Your father," began Severus in his monotonous voice, "Wishes for you to complete your education at Hogwarts. As we speak, your belongings are being unpacked in a dormitory that you will share with Pandy Parkison and Millicent Bulstrode, among others. Your father wished for you to remain here."

I leant back in my chair. I suddenly felt a lot more faint. I knew that my hands were shaking and my head was reeling. Teardrops threatened to spill out of my eyes. Death Eaters don't cry, I thought. But then again, was I even considered a Death Eater anymore? I pulled my sleeve back, and the pale skin clearly showed my dark mark. Severus leaned in towards me.

"Are you alright, Miss. Riddle?" Why was he hissing? No, no he was shouting. I felt the heavy flask threatening to drop from between my fingertips. Death Eaters don't faint, I warned myself. Then I heard the crash of splitting glass as the flask fell from between my fingers. And everything blacked out.