Chapter 2

"Oh my goddess," Haden squealed coming into my room to get ready to become Beta, "Your becoming Alpha, I'm becoming Beta."

"Well you two are going to look like an ugly Alpha and Beta if you don't start getting ready," mom says.

"Yeah your right, Luna Angel," Haden said, "Let's start getting ready."

"Here you wear the long blue shirt and a cute skirt," mom told me, "Haden, you should wear this black dress."

The dress mom pulled out for Haden is gorgeous, it's black with beige designs all over it. My shirt was long sleeve v-neck shirt and I decided to wear my plaid blue, black, and white skirt.

"Haden straighten your hair," mom ordered her, "And you, your hair is already wavy but let's add a bit more curls to it.

After we were finally done getting ready we looked in the mirror together.

"Damn we're hot," Haden said admiring herself.

"It's time to go," mom says, "Since your becoming the leaders all of you ride in one car, the current leaders ride in a different car."

"Ok so where's Lucas," I asked.

"I'm right here," a voice says from behind me, turning around I see Lucas in a black tux with a blue tie.

"I think they planned for us to color coordinate, I'm wearing blue matching your blue tie, Haden is wearing black to match the rest of you," I said looking at our outfits.

"Get in the car, it's time to head for the traditional fields," dad says.

We were all ushered into a big black SUV and sent off. Behind our car was our parents, the soon to be ex-pack leaders. We were the packs future and they were the past.

"I never thought I would be Alpha so soon guys," I tell my best friends.

"Well do you think I thought I'd be 3Rd or Haden be Beta so soon," Lucas says, "I at least thought we'd get to graduate first."

"Yeah me too," Haden agrees.

The SUV pulled to a stop and a pack member opened the door for us. Torches were lit in a circle, outside the circle pack members watched everything we did quietly.

First our parents would leave their car ranging in title, first Alpha and Luna, next Beta and Lady Beta, last 3Rd and Lady 3Rd. After them I would exit, next Haden signifying she's my Beta, last Lucas as my 3Rd.

All as one we would step into the circle of torches, next Haden, Lucas, and I would kneel before our parents. Then dad and mom would start the ceremony for me to become Alpha, next Haden's parents would start her ceremony to be Beta, finally Lucas's parents would do his.

"I Alpha Alexander," dad says.

"and I Luna Angel," mom says.

"Give the pack our first born to be Alpha," dad states.

Arianna, our first born, do you promise to protect, honor, and abide by the pack rules," mom asks.

"Do you promise to put the pack first for as long as you shall reign as Alpha," dad asks.

"I Arianna, first born of Alpha Alexander and Luna Angel, promise to protect, honor, and abide by the pack rules. I promise to put the pack first for as long as I shall reign," I state strongly.

"Stand Arianna, and never kneel before another as you are now Alpha," dad states kneeling before, then one by one every pack member kneels.

The rest of the ceremonies go by quickly and before I know it I'm Alpha, Haden's Beta, and Lucas is 3Rd in Command. Now it's time for our last minute celebration. Dancing, drinking, congratulating, all until it's midnight.

"Wow I can't believe it," Kennedy, a pack member from school squeals coming up to me, "You're finally Alpha, huh, Alpha Arianna. It has a good ring to it right."

"Congrats guys," Maya, another member from school, says "I think the three of you will be really good leaders."

"Okay, kid's it's midnight and school tomorrow," dad yells, "It's up to your new Alpha but I think the celebration is over."

"Daddy's right," I said loudly, "Don't wanna be tired or late for school! Good night, everyone!"

I grab Haden's and Lucas's hand and leave the celebration. I'm going to get them to stay tonight, I need to have them by me right now.