Chapter 4

ARIANNA' S POV

I couldn't help it, I left my friends wanting to be alone.  Soon I noticed Mark was walking behind me, following me, I stepped into some teachers office and surely Mark followed.

I have no idea how it started or who started it.  I think it was Mark but I don't know and I really don't care.  One minute we're just looking at each other, searching each others eyes. 

Mark has me sitting on top of a teacher desk with has his arms and hands on my waist and back.  I'm touching and holding his face in my hands as we kiss over and over again.  Mark tastes like pepperment and sugar, a delicious combination.  He kisses are like a gift from the Goddess, even if they were hard and passionate.

I feel like I love him.

MARKUS'S POV

I have no idea how it happened.  One minute I'm following Arianna into a room so I can reject her, the next I'm making out with her.

Her lips so soft on mine, with her hands running through my hair and down my shoulders.  I caressed her face with my hand, holding Arianna close while we kissed.  It was amazing.

I feel like the moment we first kissed I fell in love with Arianna.  It's going to hurt so much harder when I reject her.  But until I choose to do it, I'm gonna be with my mate.

Every kiss was perfect, everything in the world was perfect at the moment, right up until the bell rang.

Arianna pulled away from me, she looked beautiful with her hair messed up and a little bit of her lip gloss smeared.  I ran my finger over her smeared gloss cleaning her up a little.

"I guess it's time to go," Arianna says, then asks "What's your first block class?"

"AP US Government, with Mr. Barlow," I say.

"Looks like we have the same first block class," she tells me, "Come on."

"Ok, Alpha Arianna," I say.

"Call me either Ari or Anna," says grabbing my hand and leaving the room.

"I like Arianna, it's a beautiful name," I tell her.  She gives me a smile then stops and kisses me once.  The bell rings a couple of seconds after we pull back from her soft kiss.

"Looks like we're late to class," I tell her.  And she throws her head back laughing hard, her laugh is beautiful.

"I'm always late," Arianna says," I do territory runs each morning, then I train with the pack for about an hour.  By the time I'm done with my morning pack duties it's about 7:00.  I have to take a shower, pick out clothes, dry my hair, and eat breakfast."

"So by the time you get to the school you're usually late," I ask, when she nods I ask, "So then why were you early today?"

"Well until he dies next month," Arianna says with a sad voice, "He's taking over morning territory runs.  I'm still going to train with the pack still, but if I wake up about the same time I always do then there's more of a possibility that I won't be late."

"Daddy says it's on his bucket-list 'To see and hear about his daughter on time for class," Arianna says giggling.  It's one of the beautiful noises I've ever heard, next to her voice and laughter.

We walked alongside each other to our shared class.  It was silent, not awkward silence but comfortable silence.

"Here we are," Arianna says opening the door and going through the doorway.  She did it without a care in the world, not worrying or caring about the teacher.

"Alpha Kingsley, nice of you to finally join us," A man said,  I suppose he's the teacher.

"I decided to show our new student around some Mr. Barlow," Arianna said, "See this is Mark.  And it's not like this is the first time I'm late for class."

"Well, new student Mark, since you and Alpha Arianna are friends, you can sit in the seat next to her."

"But I push those seats together to sleep on," Arianna whined.

"What I can't sit next you," I asked teasingly.

"Fine but you're my pillow now."

"Sure," I tell her.

"Good now if you two are done talking, I can get back to teaching," Mr. Barlow says, "Also, Alpha Arianna I would like to speak to you after class."

"Guh-uh," Arianna clears her throat, "Yes, sir."