Chapter One.

"T? You ready?" Gareth shouts walking upstairs. He walks into the bedroom to see Tulisa sitting infront of a mirror, tears dripping from her eyes and blood from her wrist. "T! What the fuck have you done?" Gareth says rushing over to her. He grabs a tshirt from the drawer and wraps it round her wrist. "I don't want to go to prison." She mumbles. "This isn't the answer T..." Gareth says and she sighs. "Then what is? Because I can't do this anymore. I can't deal with the panic attacks. I can't deal with this constant feeling of dread. I just can't." She says as she begins struggling to breathe. "AARON!" Gareth shouts. Minutes later Aaron runs upstairs and into the bedroom. As soon as he sees Tulisa he crouches down infront of her and sighs. "T, breathe with me okay? In. 1,2. Out. 1,2." He carries on doing this for a couple of minutes until he feels Tulisa has calmed down. "Your going to be okay..." He says as she shakes her head. "How did my life turn out like this? I had it all. The dream job as a judge on the X-Factor." She mumbles and Aaron wraps his arms around her. "I promise, when this is all over you we'll get you back on your feet and singing your little heart out." He says and she smiles slightly. "And what about if I go to prison cause that's where this is heading. Then I'll have lost everything." She whispers. "Not everything... You'll still have your family, friends and you'll still have me. I'm gonna be here every step of the way no matter what happens." He replies. "What did I ever do to deserve you ey?" She asks and he smiles while gently wiping her eyes. "You gonna finish getting dressed and I'll bandage that wrist up?" He asks. She nods her head and wraps her arms around his neck. "I love you." She mumbles burying her head in his shoulder. "I love you too T... More than you'll ever know." He says.

Half an hour later Tulisa comes walking downstairs wearing an all black outfit. Her make up is to a minimum and her wrist is neatly bandaged. "Ugh I feel so sick." She mumbles walking into Aaron's embrace. She snuggles into his chest as he rubs her back. "Your probably just nervous." He replies and she nods her head. "Promise you'll never forget just how much I love you." She says and he kisses her forehead. "I won't have to because I'm gonna have you by my side until we're old and grey." He replies and she smiles. "We should head off." Gareth says. Tulisa nods her head and links hands with Aaron who kisses the top of her head before they leave.

****************************

Pulling up round the corner of the court Tulisa looks at Aaron. "Why we stopping here?" Aaron asks sensing just how terrified Tulisa is. "We can't get round the front. You'll have to walk round." The driver replies. "I-I can't." Tulisa says as her breathing begins to become more rapid. "Baby look at me... You are going to be just fine. Gareth is here and I am here. Nothing is going to happen to you." He replies giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. She sighs and slowly nods her head. "I suppose that's okay." She says. Gareth gets out the car, followed by Aaron and Tulisa. As they begin the walk round to the court the paparazzi start shouting and taking pictures. Tulisa immediately reaches down and grabs onto Aaron's hand. "I've got ya!" Aaron whispers in Tulisa's ear. They quickly make their way into the court to meet with Tulisa's lawyer.