Chapter Five

A/N : Just another short chapter.

Half an hour later Tulisa's been rushed to hospital. I'm currently pacing the floor of the waiting room whilst waiting on news. "Mr Evers?" A doctor asks making his way into the room. "Yes." I reply standing up. "I'm afraid your girlfriend has suffered an ectopic pregnancy. She's been rushed into emergency surgery." The doctor replies. "I-Is she okay?" I ask in complete shock. "We're afraid we might not be able to save her left Fallopian tube." He replies. "W-When can I see her?" I ask. "I'll let you know as soon as she's out of surgery." He replies. I nod my head and watch as he leaves the room before breaking down in tears.

"Aaron! Is she okay?" Michelle asks as she and Gareth rush through the door. "She's in surgery." I mumble wiping my eyes. "Surgery? Why?" She asks. "She had an ectopic pregnancy... They've got to remove her Fallopian tube." I reply sighing. "Oh Az! I'm so sorry." Michelle says. "They said when she gets out of surgery I can see her... She's gonna be devastated that baby was our light at the end of the tunnel." I reply. "She'll get through this Aaron because she's got you." Gareth says and I sigh.

20 minutes later I've been allowed to see Tulisa. She's just coming round from the anaesthetic. "A-Aaron..." She mumbles groggily. "Hi baby..." I say leaning over and kissing her forehead. "T-The baby?" She asks and I sigh. "It was an ectopic pregnancy T..." I reply. "I wasn't pregnant?" She asks. "No you were... technically. The embryo had planted in your left Fallopian tube." I explain, telling her what the doctor told me. She looks at me with tears in her eyes. "Can I have a hug?" She asks quietly. I lean over and hug her as she begins quietly sobbing into my chest.