Chapter Ten.

Note : Last chapter in this. Got a sequel ready to post though.

"I'm so glad you're coming today." Aaron says pulling his jacket on and I smile.

"Me too... I've not seen you perform in ages! Before I had the twins." I reply and he nods his head.

"Over a year? Wow... Where are the munchkins anyway?" He asks.

"In their cots... They won't be asleep. They're never asleep." I reply and he laughs. Wrapping his arms around my waist he smiles and places a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you." He whispers and I smile.

"I love you too." I reply. I give him a kiss before we both make our way out of our bedroom and into the twins' room.

Gabe and Bella turned one year old last week! This year has just flew by... Gabe is walking now, Bella isn't quite there yet but it won't be long until she's walking aswell.

"Mama! Mama!" Bella shouts as we walk into the room.

"Hello BelBel..." I say smiling as I lift her out her cot. She grins and snuggles into my shoulder. I turn around to see Aaron with Gabe in his arms.

"You ready to go babe?" I ask and he nods his head.

****************

Glancing at my phone I smile and lean up to gently kiss Aaron's cheek.

"You're gonna be brilliant... I'm gonna be right down there in the front and I'll be watching the whole time." I say smiling.

"You're amazing, d'you know that?" He asks and I smile.

"I've been told that once or twice... I'm just gonna run and check on the twins before I take my seat but I'll be sitting when you start." I reply and he nods his head.

"Okay baby... I love you." He says and I smile.

"I love you too." I reply. I shout a quick 'good luck' to Michelle and Mina before heading to Aaron's dressing room where Zoey, our nanny, is with the twins. We don't have a nanny everyday or 24 hours a day, just when we need her. If we both have work commitments or sometimes she just comes over for a coffee but times like this she is brilliant.

Both kids are asleep. I give them each a kiss and remind Zoey where I'll be sitting if she needs me before making my way out to take my seat. We have our own little section cordoned off. Chelsee, Gareth, Cat, Dappy and a couple of other people are already here.

********************

"You have been amazing tonight!" Aaron shouts through his mic. They're nearing the end of their set I'm pretty sure.

"So guys, today was a very special day for me. Three years ago today my very beautiful, talented other half agreed to be my girlfriend. In these past three years she has made me the happiest man alive... Which is why I'd like you all to give her a HUGE round of applause as she comes up onto the stage." Aaron says directing his attention towards me. I shake my head as I look up at him.

"Go on T...Go up." Chelsee and Gareth both say while Dappy stands up.

"C'mon... I'll walk you." He says putting his hand out to me. I sigh and get up off my seat. Dappy walks me over to the stage where one of the security help me up.

"Hi baby..." Aaron says smiling as he puts his hand out.

"Hi." I reply placing my hand in his. He guides me over to a small wooden stool and gestures for me to sit down.

"I have a song I need to sing to you... Is that okay?" He asks and I nod my head.

'Forever can never be long enough for me to feel like I've had long enough with you.

Forget the world now, we won't let them see. But there's one thing left to do.

Now that the weight has lifted. Love has surely shifted my way.

Marry me.

Today and everyday.

Marry me.

If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe.

Say you will.

Mmm...

Say you will.

Mmm...'

Tears stream down my cheeks as Aaron continues to sing. Everyone else seems to have disappeared. I'm unaware of anyone else other than the man infront of me.

'Together can never be close enough for me to feel like I am close enough to you.

You wear white and I'll wear out the words 'I love you' and 'you're beautiful'.

Now that the wait is over.

And love has finally shown her my way.

Marry me.

Today and everyday.

Marry me.

If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe.

Say you will.

Mmm...

Say you will.

Mmm...

Promise me, you'll always be

Happy by my side.

I promise to sing to you

When all the music dies.'

I watch as Aaron reaches for my hand, gently holding it in his. He's got tears in his eyes as he takes a deep breath and looks up at me.

"T, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have you by my side each and everyday. You have given me two beautiful children and more happiness than I could ever imagine. I know the first year or so of our relationship wasn't the easiest but we powered through it and I'm so thankful we did... I love you so much. I love coming home at night and finding you curled up on the glider with Gabe and Bella snuggled into each side of you. I love getting to see that side of you a very few people get to see. I love every single part of you which is why... I want you to become Mrs Evers..." He says before letting go of my hand. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small black box before dropping to one knee.

"W-Will you marry me T?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Y-Yes! Of course!" I reply grinning. He slides the ring onto my finger before standing up and pulling me into his arms.

"I love you..." He whispers in my ear as the audience goes wild.

"I love you too." I reply smiling against his shoulder.

This is the craziest, most romantic proposal I could've imagined... I am so excited to become Mrs Tulisa Evers and can't wait to start planning our wedding!