Chapter Two

A/N : Only short for now but there will be another chapter up tonight :)

"Unconditional bail... That's good right?" Michelle asks as she looks over at Tulisa who is laying on a sofa with her head on Aaron's knee. "Not necessarily. I mean yeah I can do whatever I want basically but this still isn't over." Tulisa replies. "I'm so sorry T... You shouldn't have to go through this." Michelle says and Tulisa shrugs her shoulders. "The Sun set out to ruin my career and that's what they've done..." Tulisa replies. "Don't say that babe. It's not over? yet!" Aaron says slowly running his fingers through her hair. "Don't want to seem rude but I really just want to go to bed." Tulisa says. "That's fine... On you go then. I'll see you later." Michelle replies. Tulisa smiles and slowly gets off the sofa. She makes her way upstairs. "So truthfully, how is she?" Michelle asks and Aaron sighs. "Bad... I don't know how much more she can take. She cut herself this morning, I just don't know what I can do to make this better for her." He replies. "So that's what the bandage was for... She just needs you to be there for her Az. Just be there when she needs to have a good cry or when she just wants a cuddle.. That's all you can do." She says. "When they said they were transferring it to the Crown Court I just saw her heart break. We both wanted to go today and that be it over. But now what? She's going through hell. The panic attacks are horrendous." Aaron replies. "I'm gonna go up and check on her. I'll be two minutes." Aaron says 10 or so minutes later. "Okay." Michelle replies. Walking upstairs Aaron suddenly gets an overwhelming feeling of dread. "T?" He says pushing the bedroom door open. She here lying on the bed, eyes closed and duvet pulled over her he smiles. "I love you." He whispers and sees a small smile appear her face. He gently strokes her cheek and kisses her forehead before leaving the room and making his way downstairs.

"How is she?" Michelle asks and Aaron notices Gareth and Dappy have now joined them. "Asleep... This has drained her. She tries to put on a brave face and stay strong but this is seriously killing her guys and I'm not sure how much more she can take." Aaron replies.