Chapter Six

Lying in bed I sigh as I see the sun through the curtains. It's been a month since my ectopic pregnancy and Aaron has whisked me away to the Maldives for 3 weeks to relax. "T, you wanting to go for breakfast?" Aaron asks. ""Mmm... Can we just get room service?" I ask and he nods his head. "Course. What you wanting?" He asks and I smile. "Pancakes and bacon." I reply and he laughs before picking the phone up. He orders our breakfast before climbing into bed beside me. I cuddle into his chest and he smiles. "What you wanting to do today?" He asks. "Go to the beach." I reply. "You sure?" He asks and I nod my head. "I'm gonna have this scar for life... I may aswell get used to it being there." I reply. About fifteen minutes later Aaron is in the bathroom when someone knocks on the door. I climb out the bed and pull my dressing gown on before making my way to the door. I open it and see the room service guy standing. "You ordered food?" He asks. "Yeah thank you." I reply smiling. He brings our food in before leaving. "Babe. Food is here." I shout. I watch as he exits the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Did you just have a shower yeah?" I ask and he nods his head. "Mmhmm..." He replies smiling. We sit down on the edge of the bed and begin to eat our breakfast.

An hour later we've both finished eating and I've just finished getting dressed. "You look beautiful babe." Aaron says and I softly run my hand over my scar. "It's barely even noticeable." He says and I sigh. "But I know it's there." I reply. "If you don't want to go to the beach we won't. Don't push yourself into doing something your not comfortable with." Aaron says. "I might just change this bikini." I reply going back into the bathroom. I pick out a purple patterned bikini with high waisted bottoms which covers my scar. I've never been someone to worry too much about my body but this scar has really made me self conscious. Only Aaron has seen it and that was only a couple of days ago I felt up to letting him see it. Walking out the bathroom I smile as I see Aaron standing staring out the window. Walking over to him as quietly as I can I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head against his back. "I love you Aaron." I say. "I love you too!" He replies and moves my arms so he can turn around. He pulls me into a tight hug and gently kisses my forehead. After a couple of minutes we make our way down to the beach and just laze about on the sun loungers. "You wanting a drink babe?" Aaron asks as I rest my head against his chest. "Mmm... Lemonade please." I reply sitting up so he can climb off the sun lounger behind me. He goes off to get us some drinks only to return a couple of minutes later. We both return to our positions on the chair.

A couple of hours later we've returned to the hotel room. Things on the beach got well let's just say a little bit heated so we decided to come back to the room. "Are you sure your okay? I mean it's just the doctor said wait at least 6 weeks?" Aaron asks as I rest my head on his chest. "I'm fine Az... Dr Greene said it was fine whenever I was feeling up to it." I reply smiling. "Okay." He says slowly running his hand up my back.