Chapter 7

Hopping out of the shower, I dress up and head downstairs. I walk towards the living room and see Thomas finishing the final touches to his suit.

"Hm, you look nice," I tell him.

"Thanks, got to dress to impress," he replies.

Right after, my phone rings. Looking at the caller id, I see that it's Lauren and pick up.

"Hey Lo."

"Hey babe, are you ready yet? The girls just texted me that they are on their way to the park," she says.

"Yeah, come out now."

"Are we driving that car from earlier?"

"Nope, I have a different one, but it's as sexy too."

Lauren squeals. "Okay, I'm on my way!" Then she hangs up.

"Have fun on your date with Liyah," I tell Thomas on my way to the garage.

"Yeah thanks, you too," He says.

I hop into my car and use some of my power to open up the garage door. I'm too lazy to actually do it myself. As the door opens, I see Lauren standing in front of the driveway looking like an excited five your old. I pull out of the garage, closing the door behind me, and stop right next to her. She gets into the car and gives me a quick kiss.

"Oh my god! This car is so fucking nice!" she says while inspecting the interior.

"Glad you like it," I say smirking and put the car in drive.

"I'm in love. Like I would legit have sex in here."

As soon as she says that, I press down on the pedal too hard, lurching the car forward and quickly hit the brakes.

"Wh-what?" I look at her wide eyed.

She just smirks at me and holds my hand. I gulp then drive towards the park.

Arriving a few minutes later, there were cars everywhere and I didn't know where to park.

"Hey, over there," Lauren points towards a clearing, "there's cars parked there so, I guess it's okay."

I park and get out of the car before opening the door for Lauren.

"Thank you baby," she says, then kisses my cheek and holds my hand.

"So the girls told me that they are near the fountain. You ready?" she asks.

"Yeah, let's go."

Looking around as we walk by, there are a lot of families having picnics, people playing basketball and volleyball, and others just chillen, walking around. There are some people walking with mics and speakers, which I'm assuming is for the concert. Nearing the fountain, I see the girls and Lucy and Keana talking with some guys.

"Hey Lo!" Ally says, the first one noticing us.

Everyone else looks at us seeing our arrival.

"Hey guys!" Lauren says, smiling and waving at everyone.

"Hey, and hey Xenia, glad you could make it," Lucy says, and her and Keana give me a side hug.

"Yeah, wouldn't it miss it. Let's me get the feel of the place," I say, keeping up with my act as a new mover.

"Hello, I don't believe we've met. I'm Finah Dinah," Dinah says, smiling and flipping her hair.

I laugh at her. "Hey, I'm Xenia. I just moved next door to Lauren and she invited me to hang with you guys."