Chapter 12

Hazel's POV

"Cheesy"

"You like it though." Chad says with a smirk on his face. 

I put my head on his shoulder and sigh.

"Chad?" I said lifting my head up

"Yeah Hazel?"

"Why me? You could be dating a model right now."

"Because. You're Different." I gave him a look. "Good Different"

"Yeah I'm defidently different"

Chad's POV

I took her back to the table after we stopped dancing. 

"I better get you back to your dorm before your friends come looking for you."

"Yeah thats a good idea." I walk over to her and I put my hand out for her to hold. 

We walked out of the cafe and down the hall and she looks at me.

"What are you looking at?" 

She smiles and starts giggling. "Do you dye you're hair?" 

"Shhhhhh it's a sercert." I put my hand through my hair and she laughs.

We reached her dorm and we stopped at her door.

"Thank you for tonight.. It was... Amazing." She said with a big smile on her face.

"No problem. Good luck tomorrow night. You have my vote." I wink at her and she blushes

"Good night Chad." She's about to walk in but I grab her waist and pull her to me.

"You know... Usually when a guy walks a girl to her door shes suppose to kiss the dates cheek."

"Oh really now?" 

"Yeah." I smirk. 

"Well i'm sorry here you go." she starts going toward my cheek but moves to lips and our lips crashed together.

I feel her lips go into a smile which makes mine go into a smile. Her lips are soft. She pulls aways and smiles at me. I open my eyes and smile. 

"Does that make up for it?"

I nod and grab the sides of her face and pull her into another kiss and she puts her arms around me.

Carly's POV

Me and the rest of the girls are on our beds waitting for Hazel to return from her date with Chad. 

"She's so lucky." Darcy says looking through her phone.

"Right? Chad is so fucking hot." Scarlett says 

I give her a look 

"Hey he's Hazel's. He's off limits." I say getting off my bed and walking toward the door. I hear Hazel and Chad talking and move my hand to the door and we all go to the door.

I look out the peep hole and I see Hazel and Chad standing there. Wait. Is she leaning on the wall. Oh wait.. They're making out.I slowly move away from the peep hole and the girls look at me. 

"you look like you've seen a ghost." Kennedy says 

"No worse.. I saw them kissing."

"Kissing! No we cant have that!" Scarlett says almost opening the door but we stop her from opening it. 

"Shh" I say when the girls start laughing.

"Bye Chad!" Hazel says and we all run to our beds and get in a 'Normal' pose.