Interruption

""Lilac? Really?" Phil questioned, trying not to laugh as he could see that Dan was obviously embarrassed about his answer.

"Yeah, why not?" Dan's cheeks went pink and his voice got small.

Phil smiled like he was looking at a puppy, "Why?"

Dan thought about it for a minute, why lilac? Why such a random, feminine, color?

"I'm actually not sure, lilac just has that certain-"

"Woah what did I miss?" Phil turned around to see Hudson with his right eyebrow cocked, "You two dorks literally look like you just got asked to your first middle school dance, everything alright?"

Dan felt a twinge of annoyance spark inside him. He didn't like that Hudson was acting like he had known both he and Phil for a long time, in fact, he didn't know why hudson was being nice to him at all, ever since he had so rudely slapped him in the face the first time he tried talking to him, he only expected dirty looks and eye rolls from the boy, now he was at his house with another person he had met only hours ago.

He also felt for Phil, even Dan had known Phil longer than Hudson- in fact he had just barged into their conversation, Phil decided to talk to him in the library, not Hudson. And now Hudson is treating him like his best friend- like he can say anything to Phil with no awkwardness or no hard feelings.

Although, Dan had to give it to him, Phil looked fine with the whole thing, which Dan was astonished by.

Phil wasn't really fine with it though, at first he thought Hudson was just trying to be friendly, so he played along and copied his behavior, but really Phil was starting to get annoyed with him. He just wanted to talk to Dan. He seemed more interested in him that he was at anything else at the moment.

He noticed how skinny he was, and how his sweatshirt seemed like it should fit, but it's too baggy. He also noticed the dark circles that contrasted with his pale face. He noticed something but he couldn't quite tell what it was yet.

He did notice, however, that there was supposed to be a glow in the other boy's honey brown eyes, a bright, luminescent glow that just wasn't there anymore.

But Phil could see it. What it was supposed to be, he could see it clearly. And he urged to talk more to Dan- he was fascinated, more fond if anything.

The question game went on a few more minutes before Phil and Hudson were laughing their heads off and Dan was just trying to get by for another hour or so before he could fake a phone call and get out of there.

"We should probably get reading," Phil said, between laughs.

"Oh, you thought we were actually going to read- I mean if you want to we could, but neither you or Dan brought your guy's backpacks, so..."He trailed off.

"Oh crap, I didn't did I?" Phil said- laugher dead and replaced by a rolling of his eyes.

Dan had seen enough teen television shows to know that whenever Person A invited Person B to come over to do homework- they never did homework- but it still annoyed him- bothered him- that Hudson had played that card. He could have just asked them to come over-

And that ended so nicely last time- huh Dan? He thought to himself.

He knew he was right, but he couldn't help being upset over it. He knew it was stupid and childish, but he was just stubborn that way, and nothing could convince him that the twinge of annoyance that grew within Dan to Hudson was wrong- nothing.

While lost in his thoughts, the other two had changed the subject rather quickly.

"What about you Dan? Any girls catch your eye recently?" Phil asked, leaning into Dan nudging him a bit.

Dan almost erupted in laughter. What a stupid question- they were in secondary school, and they were still talking about their crushes in hushed voices. He was so amused that he didn't know how to answer. The irony of it all just caught him off guard. Who would have thought Daniel James Howell would be sat in a friends bedroom talking about girls sat in a circle, giggling and sharing secrets like boys. He thought he left that in year three.

"Not really, I like keeping to myself most of the time," Dan said smiling through the answer and covering his smirk with his sweater paw, unaware of the blush that coated his cheeks once again- trying to hold in the laughter.

"Well it damn doesn't look like it- Dan you're crushing harder than I did on the spice girls." Hudson laughed.

Before Dan could speak again, Rachel yelled for the three of them to eat- and he was getting real annoyed with people interrupting him.l

He looked at Phil and Hudson and saw them roll their eyes in synchronization.

"Nice synchronization" They announced at the same time- only making them more stunned.

Now not only did Dan feel annoyed with the sandy haired, blue eyed boy, not he felt a bit jealous. He and Phil thought the same thing- not them.

He dismissed the thought with the sudden dawning that he had to go sit through a full on conversation while eating .

Dan's heart raced and he tried making up a million scenarios that he could have said to save him from the torture that awaited. He wasn't hungry? Or maybe he could twist his ankle on the way down the stairs- yeah that will really catch everyone off guard. It won't even be hard, all Dan has to do is not hold on to the railing and an accident is bound to happen.

Though yet again, everything was interrupted by his phone vibrating in his back pocket.

He awkwardly lifted up his right butt-cheek and pulled the phone out.

"Hel-"

"Dan. Come home right now or i'm telling mom."

Hey i'm sorry- but I finally have writing time so hopefully I can write things that aren't crap or filler chapters.

mhhhmmmkay so can I take a sec to talk about something?

Thanks.

This section used to be about Abby. 

that shit doesn't deserve it. 

I genuinely hope, that you guys can find a reason to live, or a reason to be happy. I genuinely want every single one of you to be happy. To have a nice life. Because if it were any of you that committed suicide, I would be devastated.

Please take care of yourselves. Find beauty in little things. Please, do your best to live the best life you can, and smile through any obstacle gets in your way.

-S