What he likes about you

☽ ☽ ☽

Bellamy:
Your determination. You're very hardworking and always willing to help, you'll often volunteer whenever someone needs a hand. Bellamy does like it because it's useful, but he just thinks it's really sweet how you're always so happy to help.

☽ ☽ ☽

Murphy:
The way you treat him. You show him respect despite his past and how he can be such a dick sometimes, and give him sympathy when no one else does. At the same time, you're stern with him, and you won't let him get too angry and lash out on the others. If anyone else tried that, he'd probably break their nose.

☽ ☽ ☽

Jasper:
Your sense of humour. You'll always make a joke out of everything even when it's too serious to joke about. In a way, you and Jasper both have a pretty dark sense of humour, but that's what he loves about your relationship.

☽ ☽ ☽

Monty:
Your intelligence. There aren't too many smart people in the camp, but you and Monty are the power couple when it comes to random knowledge and usefulness. He hates being proved wrong, but whenever you do it he has a big soft spot.

☽ ☽ ☽

Finn:
How playful you are. You're always messing about, and often find yourself being scolded by Bellamy or Murphy, but Finn will always side with you and cause more trouble. You always up his mood simply by being there.

☽ ☽ ☽