Murphy request

Request for Fandom_Feelz

☽☽☽

I drifted in and out of consciousness after crash landing the pod with Raven. We were floating towards Earth one minute, plummeting towards it the next; the rest was blurry after that.

I drifted back into reality for a couple of minutes, instantly noticing some blurry movement beside me. I shifted my gaze slightly, my vision still incredibly blurry to the point where I didn't even know if I was awake if not. Raven was still unconscious, or at least I hoped that was the case. Beside Raven was another person messing around with parts of the control panel for the pod. They dug into the radio that connected me and Raven to the ARK, and yanked it out along with a couple of stray sparks. I would have said something to this person, but before I knew it I was out like a light.

☽☽☽

Waking up and falling back to sleep was getting repetitive now, but the next time I came back into reality I shook my head and tried to get myself up. Raven was still out cold, I noticed she had a couple of cuts and bruises but was unsure if there was something drastically wrong with her.

"Raven, hey, wake up," I shout whispered, but she was stone cold unconscious. I noticed I had a couple of cuts on me as well, the landing must definitely have been rough. I rummaged around my surroundings for another radio I could use to contact the ARK, but my chances looked pretty slim.

I struggled to get out of my spacesuit while sat down, before using all of my strength to get the door to the pod open, and weakly slid out and landed on the ground with a thud. As I stood up and rubbed my eyes, I was suddenly knocked back with awe. "So this is what Earth is like," I thought to myself.

As I stared at my surroundings, and lost the plot of everything I was doing, I also managed to ignore the sound of footsteps moving towards me. I turned around to see a group of three of four people surrounding me, all of which were covered in face paint and spiky armour, and were almost too intimidating to stare at, though I managed to do it anyway. Each of them aimed a spear towards me, the tallest one stepped forward and with a quick swing, hit me in the head and knocked me out.

☽☽☽

I begin to drift into consciousness again, noticing that I was being dragged along by two people. I looked up, my vision focusing on the same, intimidating and large built people that attacked me, both of which had a tight grip on my arms. I heard them exchange a few words, but the language they spoke in was foreign to me, making me even more scared to say anything.

We reached some sort of caged room, where they opened the door and hastily threw me in. I managed to struggle and let out a small groan, but I was still feeling too weak to retaliate. I scurried into the corner of the room with my knees to my chest as the two masked people closed the cage door. One of them stood guard with his back turned, while the other one walked away.

"Holy shit," I heard a quiet voice murmur beside me, I turned only to see Murphy, my boyfriend, sat in the other corner of the room looking really badly injured. "(y/n)?"

I scrambled towards him without even standing up. Even in this situation I was so excited to see him, I spent weeks in the ARK thinking he was dead. We pulled each other into a hug, both of us hissing slightly in pain but ignoring it. I scanned him up and down. He was covered in blood and bruises, his clothes were torn and he was shaking slightly. "What the hell did they do to you? And where are we? Where's everyone else?"

He nudged me and motioned to the man guarding the cage door, who was watching us uneasily. Probably wasn't best to keep talking about them here. "We need to get the hell out of here, (y/n), there's no time to explain," he said weakly, he didn't look very well at all.

"Are you ill?" I asked, noticing how pale he'd gone and checking his temperature with the back of my hand.

"They did this," he whispered angrily. "Why are you here? How did you get here?"

"Clarke's mom sent us down, me and Raven. Just to check if everyone was alive, everyone's been worried sick thinking their children were dead," I rushed. "Are they? Your wristband told us you were dead but you're not," Murphy looked away from me for a second, guilt in his eyes.

He coughed slightly. "We uh, we took them off, but we're still here," he said. I frowned at him in confusion.

"Why?"

He hesitated for a couple of seconds, before looking over to the guard at the door. "It doesn't matter, we just need to get out of here," he rushed.

"There's no way we're gonna get past that guy," I said, sinking down slightly. My first hour or so on Earth wasn't going well at all so far, I'd be surprised if it even lasted that much longer.

☽☽☽

We sat and plotted for a while, looking for any opportunities to escape or attack the guard to get past. In all honesty, our chances seemed pretty bleak. That was until two guards abruptly burst in, grabbing Murphy and dragging him out of the cell.

"Get the fuck off me!" He shouted, trying to wriggle out of their grasp but he was too weak from being ill. The two guards carried him out, the other who had previously been guarding the door shutting it and following them. Clearly he didn't think I was that much of a threat that he needed to lock the cell door, so as they all left I slowly followed behind them. I followed the guards as they dragged Murphy a fair distance outside, before throwing him down once again and getting into a foreign conversation with each other.

As the guards plotted something (it seemed like it, anyway), I slowly shuffled towards Murphy, staying close to the ground. He kept coughing and sputtering, seemingly getting weaker by the minute, but the guards ignored it. Murphy saw me and carefully got up into a crouch, and we both began to move away from the guards and into the undergrowth of the forest. The further we got away, the faster we moved, it seemed Murphy knew where we were heading.

After travelling quite a distance, Murphy began to get a lot weaker, to the point where he couldn't even stand properly. "Oh shit, what did they do to you?" I said quietly, trying to help him stand up.

"The Dropship's here.. everyone else is here.." he said between coughs as he pointed to a large barricaded crash landing sight, where smoke arose from campfires inside. "They don't want me here,"

"What do you mea-" I was interrupted by a group of people behind me, aiming guns at both me and Murphy.

"It's Murphy!" One of them shouted angrily, causing an eruption of confused chatter between them all. I started coughing myself.

"(y/n)?" A familiar voice said. Raven emerged from the small crowd. "Holy shit!" She ran over and hugged me, I guess I didn't realise how long I'd been missing. Missing to her, anyway. "Where did you go?"

"Those.. things, took me, put me in a cage with Murphy, we managed to escape," I hurried, kind of overwhelmed. I started coughing again, but slightly more violently.

I made out a voice saying "she doesn't look well," before my vision went blurry, and I fell to the ground.

((Carrying this illness thing on in some preferences I'm planning))

-----------------------
I am so sorry for the latest request imagine ever ever ever, I've genuinely been really busy but I really do apologise and hope you like it! Sorry for this constant hiatus I'm a w f u l