You're infected

((Based on the episode 'I Am Become Death' where Murphy spreads an infection the Grounder's gave him))

☽☽☽

Bellamy:

When Bellamy saw blood streaming from your nose abruptly, he immediately lifted you up and rushed you to the Dropship for medical attention. Despite being the leader of everyone else in such a hectic event, he tried his best not to leave your side at any point, devoted to making sure you were okay. "People are dying because of this, (y/n), i'll be damned if I let you die too."

☽☽☽

Murphy:

You and Murphy escaped the Grounders together, though you were the first to catch the infection he'd purposely been given. You passed out outside the base, and woke up a couple of hours later on a hammock in the Dropship. You instantly noticed Murphy stood shadily in the Dropship, as soon as your eyes met he ran to you. "Are you feeling any better? I didn't know this was gonna happen.. people are dying and it's my fault.." he was in a panicked frenzy, but you assured him you were just tired. He never left your side until you managed to get back into your feet, and even then would constantly ask how you were doing.

☽☽☽

Jasper:

When you found that you'd been infected, Jasper was already out of the camp with Monty and Raven. You calmly made your way to the Dropship so at least Clarke could help you out, you knew it'd be better for Jasper to find out when you felt better. Unfortunately, when blood started trailing from your eyes, Jasper walked in and ran to you at lightening speeds, panicking and rambling on. You assured him you just needed to rest and that he shouldn't get so close, things started to calm down. "Not being able to help you is the worst feeling."

☽☽☽

Monty:

You didn't catch the infection. You, just like Monty, had the common sense not to go near anyone who was infected, and wait until it blew over. However, it didn't run so smoothly through Monty's mind. He was paranoid that you had the infection but neither of you knew, so he kept checking your temperature and asking you if you were good, saying "there's no harm in making sure you're okay."

☽☽☽

Finn:

Finn seemed to be very protective over Murphy before seeing that you'd been infected. You were stable and the symptoms were only minor, so you rested sat on the floor of the Dropship. Finn stayed with you to make sure you were okay, but he kept shooting some death stares at Murphy from time to time, just to intimidate him and warn him about what he had done. You couldn't help but see the funnier side in this situation.

☽☽☽