Day 9 Part 2

I ran over to Raelynn, "Are you okay? Please tell me your OK!" she nodded sweetly. "I'm... I'm OK... are you?"

"Yeah. Oh, my goodness, I'm so happy you're OK!" I said wrapping her in a hug.

My hand came back bloody. all the happiness drained from my face. "Oh my god she hit you." Raelynn nodded and took off her jacket then she collapsed I caught her head.

In her stomach was a knife. lodged deeply very very deeply.

"Oh God..." I said crying. "why didn't you tell me." I said stroking her hair. "I.. I didn't want you to worry bout me," she said sadly. "I...I am sorry," she said again. I stroked her hair.

"You'll be OK," I whispered.

"No, I won't. Freya... I know I won't...You know I won't..."

"don't say that!" I screamed.

"It...its the...truth. T..take it out p..please." she cried

"it's gonna hurt worse" I wailed.

she grabbed my hand. "It'll be okay," she said smiling.

I grabbed the handle and ripped it out. she flinched. "I'm sorry," I said to her brushing her cheek.

She was getting cold she smiled and said "p...please win...f-f-f-..for Me." her voice broke at the me. "I...I will" I said touching my forehead to hers.

"I...I'm glad I m-m-met you F-f-fr-Freya, glad I became your f-f-friend. I...I love you...Freya..."

"I love you too Raelynn my little Raelynn..." I whispered

She smiled "I get to play... with...with the Angels now. Get to go... to a place where there's no pain.... I'll never... ever forget you... Freya never ever."

by this point, I was bawling. I kissed her on the forehead and she smiled. With one last gasping breath she closed her eyes. And her cannon went off.

"Well, won't you look at that. I killed her." Clover said behind me her voice all messed up because of her nose.

I turned towards her. "Now it's your-" her reply was cut off as an ax hit her throat.

the only part which was exposed in her under armor thing.

she gurgled and fell, but didn't die yet. "Have fun drowning in your own blood. While you stare at the precious little girl you murdered!" I spat at her.

Then I yanked the ax from her throat.

I went back to Raelynn and gathered orange wildflowers. I made a bouquet out of them and put them in her hands. I wove forget-me-not's through her hair and surrounded her in daisies.

Then I kissed her one final time on the forehead.

Before I left I dropped a few forget-me-nots by clover. then took the rest of her knives. I got out a piece of paper, Raelynn had a small notebook with her supplies, and with a tiny pencil wrote

SHE TOOK SOMEONE PRECIOUS AWAY FROM ME SO I TOOK SOMETHING PRECIOUS AWAY FROM HER. YOU TOO I GUESS. HAVE FUN BEING SOLO THE REST OF THE TIME.

FREYA.

Then I pressed a knife through it.

I knew he would be back soon. He was probably on his way now so I stuck it through the tree Clover was up against.

I could still hear her ragged breathing.

"CLATO! BETTER COME FIND YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I took one last look at Raelynn and started crying again. I grabbed our stuff knowing She would want me to have it and took off.

I climbed a tree not to far from where Raelynn and Clover were.

A few minutes later I heard Clato bellow "CLOVER!" I knew he was beside her, cradling her head as she tried to speak but couldn't. I could see Clato wailing holding her close... then her cannon went off.

"I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS B*TCH!" Clato screamed. I'm guessing he read the note. I climbed down and ran getting further and further away from them I finally stopped the guilt of killing Clover catching up to me.

The crippling sadness of Raelynn dying before she turned 12...

I sat down on a fallen log and wailed.