Reunion

I was in a room, a small one with a bed, a mirror, and a desk. Right now I was curled up on the bed staring at the wall as I have been the past week and a half. The day Conner died I was lifted into the air by a ladder into an aircraft.

There I figured out my external injuries.

My body was bruised, of course,

I had a fractured wrist,

head trauma and a concussion,

three broken ribs,

a sprained tailbone,

a spear wound to my gut, it was a miracle I was alive from it,

the knife that cut my side had a sort of poison from a berry on it, causing the horrible pain, it was also the reason why I passed out shortly after teaming up with Raelynn and it caused my heart to stop a few times just to start back up,

the cut on my arm wasn't extremely deep, just painful,

a lot of damage was done to my va*inal tissue,

and the words carved into my stomach? They healed up pretty well because of capitol medicine, yet you can see the words. they would probably never go away. Nor would the scars on my arms.

As for the pain in my heart and chest, there is no cure for that. I don't know how long it would stay there. Probably forever. This past week I've cried so much.

I heard the door open and Pamela sits on the foot of my bed. I turned towards her, she squeezed my hand "everything will be OK. I promise." she kissed me on the head, took the tray of uneaten food and left. Just like all the other untouched trays of food.

After that, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I was so skinny I could see every one of my ribs. could easily count them. My veins were sticking out too. I lost way to much wait in 19 days it was very unhealthy I started out weighing 100 pounds which still wasn't healthy for a girl my age but now I weighed 75. I looked sick. very sick. My skin was paler than normal it looked kind of gray my eyes red from crying so much. my lips were chapped, severely. I had very, very dark circles under my eyes, my cheeks shallow. my hair looked lifeless. I didn't look like a goddess of love. I looked like a corpse. A heartbroken corpse.

I got out a new change of clothes crying when I see Conner's jacket I clutched it to my chest and inhaled his scent. I fell to my knees and curled up into a ball on the wood floor.I slowly stand up And head to the bathroom to shower. I stood there, hot water running down my body tears streaming down my face I sink to the floor.

I hear Pamela say outside the bathroom door "Freya. I know you feel as if life sucks right now, and it does, it seriously does, but there are people out there, people who love you that want to see you. People who will support you and care for you. so please please please come out. please come show us your beautiful face, show us the girl we love. Please Freya. For me. For your family. For Raelynn and Conner, Please Freya." then she left.

I sit in the shower till the water runs cold my head on my knees. I sit there for a while then slowly get out slowly get dressed and brush my hair I put on some chapstick. noticing my clothes were big on me, huge actually. I grab Conner's jacket and put it on. Inhaling the scent of musk and rain again then I take a deep breath and leave the room.

my bare feet barely make a sound. I see three people at the end of the hall sitting on a couch Pamela in front of them. One had light brown hair, one had blonde hair in a ponytail, and there was a little 12-year-old girl with short brown hair perched on her knee. I smiled sadly. "There she is!" Pamela said smiling the little girl leaped down and raced to me.

"Morgan!" I cry. happy and sad tears. I lift her up and spin her around "Oh Morgan," I said squeezing her. then I put her down and ran to Cassia.

"Cassia!" I said hugging her.

I then turned to Persia I wrapped her in a hug. "Persia." I whispered.

once that was over I saw all four of them crying. "I missed you all so much" I whispered sitting down as a wave if dizziness hits me, Morgan on my lap.

Pamela smiles. "You missed your family more. I just know it, but thanks for making me feel better.

Cassia said "You look awful" With a smile on her lips. I smiled half-heartedly. "I know"

"I know you just saw your family and all, but tonight is your last interview with Bennett." Oh no I was dreading that. "So we'll have to leave soon."

"OK," I said shuddering. I would have to re-watch the games. Every bit of them. Then answer questions. I gave them a hug and stand up with Pamela "See you soon." I said smiling sadly. Morgan nodded. as did Persia and Cassia. "Love you guys," I said. blowing kisses.