Chekov

You had a secret, a big secret. You honestly weren't even supposed to be on the Enterprise. You got transferred last minute, and as far as your sister is concerned, you're still on earth.

Now, it wouldn't be the end of the world if she found out, but you seriously didn't want her to know. As much as you loved your sister, she could get on your nerves, and the last thing you needed was for her to get into your business.

You see, where she specialized in languages, you took up the slack with chemistry. You mostly focused on your work, and she would constantly try and get you to go and get a boyfriend.

Your sister, well, your half-sister was Nyota Uhura. You turned a corner and froze. There was your sister, talking to the captain and Spock. Spock's eyes widened slightly when he saw you, but he didn't say anything. He knew your secret, and promised not to tell.

You quickly turned around and began walking away when a voice made you stop. "Oh hey, (y/n)! Wait up." The captain yelled, calling attention to you. Nyota turned at the sound of your name, and her eyes widened as well.  "So, (y/n), have you met Uhura? She's about the same age as you." Kirk said, completely oblivious to the slight similarities between the two of you.

You made a sound of anxiety, and smiled at your big sis. "Hey Nyota, funny seeing you here..."

Spock saw this as his time to leave, and dragged a very confused Kirk with him. Uhura looked mad. Wonderful. Just what you needed. "How long have you been on the ship?" She asked, her voice emotionless. Yep. Definitely mad.

"About four months..." You replied, not bringing yourself to look her in the eye.

"Why haven't you talked to me or anything? It would have been nice to know you were here."

You kept looking down. Waiting for her to explode. Right when she was about to get into her yelling, only the next worse thing happened. Your sorta boyfriend Chekov just so happened to walk by.

"Hey (y/n)! You still coming over later for the movie?" He asked, his accent still thick as ever.

"Yeah," You said awkwardly. He looked at you and Uhura, and seemed to have gotten the hint.

"Okay, I'll see you later!"

You finally glanced up and found that instead of being mad, Nyota was... Smiling?

"You're his girlfriend? He's been talking about you nonstop!"

"You aren't mad?" You asked, kind of nervous.

She shook her head. "No. But only because you boyfriend! When did that happen!?"

You laughed and started telling her how you met Pavel, enjoying the company of your big sister. Maybe having her along wasn't all that bad after all.

Okay, this was requested, I hope you liked it! Sorry if it's bad, I'm at school... (:

~Clieo