Spock

This was requested by @IAmSeasons, hope you enjoy!

Growing up on a colony planet was usually something that involved being surrounded by many different species of life. But for you, it was different. The people who founded the colony you were born on were very against the idea of 'intermingling with unpure species'.  And made it law that only humans were allowed in.

Of course, you were aware of other intelligent life existing, you'd just never seen any. 

At the academy, you met many different people. An Orion, an Andorian, and even some species you'd never heard of. 

Being assigned to the Enterprise allowed you to meet even more alien species. But the one that mesmerized you the most was Spock. The first time you met him, you were just in a state of awe. His ears were awesome, and his eyebrows were different. Not to mention his blood was green. 

You found yourself curious about the Vulcan culture, and suddenly you were up late attempting to learn everything you could. It was so different than the colony you grew up on, and even earth. The differences were just so interesting. You eventually found yourself with a bit of a crush on the science officer.

Of course, it didn't help the two of you worked together. 

He didn't seem to mind your constant questions about his culture, a quick look through your file was really all he needed to know why you were so fascinated about nearly everything distinctly nonhuman. 

But he noticed as time went on, you were starting to look more and more exhausted. You had bags under your eyes, and had even been showing up to work late.  As the two of you got to know each other, he found himself growing quite...Fond of you. 

He didn't have the audacity to claim it was a crush yet... But the attraction was obviously there.

He turned to ask you a question about your reports,and found you were nodding off. "Ensign (y/n), perhaps you should retire to your quarters for the rest of the day." He said, shaking your shoulder.

You jerked awake. "I'm fine!" You mumbled, shaking your head. 

Spock wasn't having any of it. "I insist, ensign. Do not make me issue an order." He replied, and you sighed.

"Okay..." You stood up and began to walk to your quarters. Too tired to notice Spock was following you.

"Might I inquire as to why you are so exhausted?"

You shrugged. "I don't know. I just haven't been able to sleep lately." You replied, opening the door to your quarters.

Spock walked in with you, his arms behind his back. "Is there any way I can assist in helping you sleep?"

You shrugged and laid down on your bed. Suddenly an idea came to you. "Actually, yeah. It might help me if there's another person. Hearing others breathing always kinda calmed me."

Spock contemplated what you said, his brain figuring out what you were saying.  "Alright."

~

Two hours later, when Kirk was walking around, trying to find Spock, he figured you'd roped him into another question session.

He made his way to your quarters, and opened the door.

He couldn't control the smile on his face when he noticed the two of you asleep. Spock was laying on his back, his eyes closed, while you were cuddling him like a pillow.

Quietly Jim back out, not wanting to disturb the moment.