Kirk

I know, I know, I need to update, and I definitely need to write those requests. But I've been super busy... I'll get to them soon!

The sight of the captain was something that usually took away the breath of any girl. But for your case, it was a different circumstance.

You had been kidnapped by an alien species while on an away mission, and the captain had been hell-bent on saving you. He was your boyfriend, after all.

Of course, he didn't know about the bomb set up in the cave entrance, and you sadly had no way of telling him because they put tape over your mouth.

So when he appeared in front of you, you barely had time to make a noise before the explosion rocked cave you were in.

You were already in bad shape to begin with, having been injured pretty bad. The explosion knocked you back, sending rocks on top of you, and causing you to fall unconscious.

You woke up to ringing in your ears, and the feeling of rocks moving around. You opened your eyes, and slowly looked around. You found Jim next to you, moving the rocks from on top of you. His lips were moving, but you couldn't really hear anything.

You must have made a noise or something, because his attention went to you, and he remembered the tape over your mouth. His hands went over your face and head, looking for injuries he couldn't see.

Eventually you lost consciousness again. Not entirely sure how he seemed to be uninjured.

When you woke up again, you were back on the ship, and your injuries had been treated. Jim was sitting next your bed, a cast on his wrist, and his arm in a sling.

"Hey," you said, sitting up despite the ache in your ribs.

"Hey, how're you feeling?" He asked, moving a bit closer to you.

"Like I was almost blown up." You smiled softly. "Thanks for coming back for me."

"Of course." He put his uninjured hand on yours, and you two sat like that for awhile. He waited until you were fast asleep before leaving to his quarters. The ring in his pocket causing him to wish he'd asked the question.

Okay, this is probably horrible. But I'm super distracted right now... Sorry guys!