Bones/McCoy

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, the app is screwing up for my tablet, and my phone has decided to be stupid. but I finally get to update! Enjoy!

If there was one thing Leonard McCoy hated, it was space. He hated everything about it. It was deadly, it had diseases, and it involved patching up Jim Kirk after he did something stupid for the millionth time. 

But he had to admit, it was doing the one thing he hated the most that lead him to you. You were the first person he met in the new med bay of the Enterprise, it was before the last guy was killed and he took over.  You were the only other person he felt actually knew what they were doing.

Of course, if asked, you'd respond with "I had no clue what was going on that day." Which you honestly didn't. It was a stressful day, and you were honestly just running on fumes and instinct alone. But it was enough for the great Bones McCoy to find himself respecting your judgement.

That was, until today.

"What do ya mean ya don't like Disney movies!?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"I just never had the time to watch them..." You replied.

The two of you were at lunch, eating in silence, when he mentioned a scene from one of his favorite childhood movies. You replied you didn't really like them. The way his face turned red was answer enough that you'd said the wrong thing.

"Looks like I'm going to have to ask you on a date to watch them, then." He said, taking a bite out of his sandwich. You felt your face grow red.

"Sure."

His expression turned from nonchalant to relieved. "I honestly didn't think that would work..."

you smiled, and stood up to throw away your trash. "See you after my shift." You kissed his cheek and walked away. Anxious for your movie marathon date.

Sorry if this sucks.... I tried.... Let me know if you guys have requests... (:

~Clieo