Chapter 8

Please vote, comment while you read! 

If you didn't answer the questions in the last chapter why not do it now.

There's mention of sex in this chapter- nobody's dong it, just talking about it so if you're sensitive to talk of sex/young then yeah... 

.

.

.

Charlie glared and made his way out of the kitchen, muttering curses under his breath.

Eventually everyone else started to make themselves breakfast.  Noah kissed Maya's cheek as he passed on his way to take an apple out of the fruit bowl. Tristan took out ingredients for pancakes, Smackle and Farkle sat at the table- the breakfast bar was now filled with Avery, Lucas, Noah and Maya, and waited for Tristan to start serving pancakes. Riley came hopping down the stairs happily soon after, exclaiming, "I smell pancakes!" before running up behind Tristan and wrapping her arms around his waist while he flipped the pancakes. Charlie wasn't far behind her, coming down the stairs, face buried in his phone with a scowl firmly in place.

"I'm gonna go get him." Maya announces, hopping off the stool and putting her now empty bowl in the sink, after Farkle questions where Zay was while everyone sat down to eat the pancakes and eggs- Riley made eggs.

Due to Farkle's room being three floors up Maya took the elevator humming the ridiculous song that played in it. Zay was laying on his stomach on the floor in front the couch with his eyes closed, sound asleep. She walked over to him and kick him lightly trying to see if he'd respond and when he groans and rolls over so that he's facing away from her, Maya kicks him again, harder this time, her face lighting up in a smile.

"Go away." He grumbles and puts his hand over his eyes.

"It's time to get up." She nudges him again. 

"What time is it?" He asks rolling onto his back and looking up at her.

"Quarter to nine." she answers and he groans.

"Maya it's Sunday, unless I'm being forced to go to church I don't wake up before ten on a Sunday."

She rolls her eyes at him before heading back to the elevator. "There's pancakes and eggs in the kitchen but I've watched Avery eat so there might not be for long." she informs him before she hits the button to close the doors.

"Hold it!" He groans some more before pushing himself off the floor and stretching his body while he walks towards the doors. "I hate you for waking me up so early but I don't want to have to make my own breakfast later." he explains as the elevator starts to move.

"Mhmm." she hum watching the numbers go down.

*-*

"I like doing this." Smackle puts down the book she was reading and says to Riley, Alex and Maya as they sit either with our feet hanging into the pool- Riley and Maya- or on the lounger chairs- Smackle and Alex- looking out at the boys, excluding Lucas who decided to leave early, splashing loudly in the pool. Alex showed back up around lunch greeting everyone except Maya with a smile.

"Doing what?" Riley asks kicking up the water with her toes.

"You know." She pauses and gestures to everyone, "Hanging out together, all of us."

"You're acting as if we haven't done this before." Alex removes her sunglasses from her eyes and rests them on top of her head looking over at Smackle.

"We haven't really." She shrugged and Alex was about to say something else. "It's not the same when it's not all of us." She looks over to Maya. "It's nice to have you back Maya." she smiles.