IMPORTANT A/N

Hello, the first part for this series(?) was completed over a year ago and due to the success of that(about 3k reads at the time?) I made the decision to do a sequel. I published this and lost motivation to write and ended up deleting it. Therefore this has been sitting in my drafts for months. I've only recently got back to a place where I want to write again and republished this. Since the number of readers has gone up since the first book was finished, it's safe to say that the majority of people reading this now are new readers. 

Due to this, many of you may not be familiar with how I operate in relation to posting. I'm awful at updating(to put it nicely). Sometimes I update twice a day, once a week or even once a month. I went through Forbidden Love to see if I'd mention this before but for some reason I deleted the 'Author's Notes' off the first few chapters of the book and that's probably where this was stated:

DO NOT TELL ME TO UPDATE!

The whole reason for this A/N is for that purpose. It won't motivate me to write. It won't make me write any faster. I am in school and therefore that comes before this since this is a hobby. I understand that some of you may like the book and may want to  find out what happens next but there would be a lot of waiting. 

I recommend that you simply put this in a reading list and wait for it to be completed if you don't like waiting long periods for new updates.

Since this story was written before, there is already a few chapters waiting to be published so the updates may be faster at first(maybe once a week) but they need editing since I believe I'm now a better writer than I was when I first wrote this (I have not edited the prologue so that's my writing from before).  If I am right that my writing has improved then I do hope  that this instalment will be more enjoyable to you.

Thank you for reading.

Comments (about the story or random things, just not telling me to update) and votes are always encouraged!