idk

~Sorry but timeskip to the first week into summer~

You sighed happily as the cold weather finally ended and nice warm weather took its place. You've been dating Yami for about 2 months and you still haven't kissed yet.

~Bzzz~~Bzzz~~Bzzz~

You reached for your annoying phone and read the message on the screen.

Meet in the middle of the cherry blossom forest at midnight tonight
~Yami

You smiled to yourself and looked at the time. 11:27 AM. Frowning at how long you had to wait, you decided to sleep it out.

​​​​​~Bzz~Bzz~Bzz~

You turned off the alarm you set and looked at the clock. 11:49 PM. You smiled happily, putting on a (F/C) tank top and jean shorts.

11:52

You quickly ran out the door and ran to the forest were you and Yami's first date took place.

11:59

You finally reached the middle of the forest to find a beautiful lake shining in the full moonlight with cherry tree petals delectely placed on the water.

12:00

The full moon was directly above you, and you heard bells, signaling midnight.

You felt two arms hug your waist from behind and saw and saw another person in the reflection of the water.

Yami

You smiled turning around to face your boyfriend who looked you directly in the eye. "Yami?" You askend suspiciously.

"Yami, why-"

You were cut off by two lips crashing into yours. You were surprised at first, but realized what had happened and kissed back.

You and Yami stood there kissing in the full moonlight, with the moon directly above you, until you finally had to pull back for air.

​​​A/N from forever ago

Sorry for such a sucky chapter, this was just a random idea I came up with randomly and I've also never done a kiss before so that was new as well
I'm also super sorry for almost no dialogue but I haven't been having any good ideas lately
I promise once I get a good idea, I'll make a new chapter to make up for this one

~Spade

word count - 340