.

so here's the chapter from last year.

A man with sandy blonde hair, tan skin, purple eyes, and a golden rod was standing in the doorway.

"Um who are you?" You asked nervous and caitously. He seemed like the type of guy you didn't wanna piss off.

"What is your relationship with the pharaoh?"

"The... Pharaoh?"

"The spiky haired male." He rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed.

"Oh Yami? He's my boyfrie-" You stopped mid sentence. Something about this guy didn't seem right. You didn't want to give out information like this, but it was too late.

He held out his golden rod and you blacked out.

-----

"Y/N?" A voice rang through the halls. It sounded familiar, yet you don't recognize it. Where had you heard it? It was a males voice, deep, yet still seemed childish. 

The voice got closer, still calling your name. You looked around you, but it was pitch black. You looked down, and although it was dark you could see you were closer to the ground than usual. Light flooded the room you were in, and you looked up meeting familiar purple eyes.

"Found you!"

-----

You woke up suddenly, confused about your dream. Deciding to shrug it off, as if it were just another weird dream caused by something mysterious.

Except when you tried moving, it didn't happen. You were tied up in a chair, arms and legs chained.

summary - marik captured you, obviously, and somehow contacted yami to tell him you were in his possesion. they dueled, and wowie wowie yami won. so yeah bug reuniun yami wondered if you were okay all that jazz. so then when you got home you saw you had gotten a letter, it said you had been accepted into whatever college not in japan. you told yami and a few months later you said your goodbyes, it was tearful and the classic anime farewell episode. four years later, you're back. you haven't seen yami in two years since you went to visit him, and now you were back.
epilogue will be next >>>