4

After getting off the helicopter we were unlocked because a voice across the yard told them too. It was the voice of the man in camo. I need a nickname for him. I thought. How about G .I. Joe. I mean I've already called him that so why not.
I was shaken from my thoughts as I was stretching.
"JORDYN!!!!!" A squeaky high voice I hadn't heard in about a year said.
"Auntie Harely!!" I said shocked, frantically looking around. My eyes searching for her. Finally my eyes rested on a pale woman with the same platinum blonde hair with red and blue tips as I had last seen her with. She was running towards me. I braced myself as she jumped into my arms. I hugged her so tightly and started to softly cry.
"I had no idea you were here." I heard her say.
"I got captured looking for you. I didnt know you were here either. I wish I had. I missed you auntie Harley." I said back.
"Did they hurt you darling?" She asked pulling away from the hug and inspecting my body.
"Physically, not much. Just the standard stuff. But emotionally, a while bunch. I don't think I want a guy to see me naked anymore because I feel so disgusted with my body because of them." I said and she snarled. There was a murderous look in her eye but before she could say anything G.I.Joe yelled out, "Everyone line up."