8

We got up to the top of the building where we were extracting HTV1. As soon as Deadshot came back out, G.I.Joe followed, as did Amanda Waller.
"Oh hell Nah!" I said fairly loudly. I could have been killed along the. Hell one dudes head was blown off! "I trusted you G.I.Joe! I thought who we were getting was important." Amanda looked at me with distaste and I willed my eyes to go red. As soon as I did that she held up her phone with the app for killing people showing. Little did she know, I made my blood boil enough to disable it. It was a handy little trick really. But no matter, I looked to be scared. Got to milk it as much as possible right. From there we went to the roof to go to the helicopter. We started to take heavy fire. Everyone ducked behind the metal transformers... Everyone but Harely. She jumped into the helicopter and off her and Mistah J went. Nothing disturbing them.

A/N: So this is where the plot takes a major turn from the movie!!! After this point almost nothing is the same as the movie, except the June Moon part but even that has a major diffrence. Hope you guys enjoy!!! Don't forget to Vote or Comment!!!! Thanks loves!!!!! Also this chapter is hella short!!! Sorry love bugs!!