9

We walked out of the building that Amanda Waller just left from on a helicopter. It was hard to think that auntie Harely had actually escaped with Mistah J. Also I can't believe they didn't ask me to go with them. I guess you do what you want for love.
"Hey Jordyn. You okay?" Flag says to me. His eyes had a certain concern in them that I had never seen before.
"I'm fine." I said with a certain determination I'm my voice. I wasn't letting any one in... Not again.
"Hey." He's said softly putting his hand on my shoulder stopping me from moving forward. "I get it, losing someone isn't easy."
"I honestly doubt you 'get' what I'm going through. I'm just another wackadoodle on your case file. Just another job to be done. Just another mission needed to be completed. G.I.Joe, you know nothing about me." I walked away angrily, but a weird sensation came over me, a sense of guilt. All he was doing was trying to help. His serious eyes. Amazingly fit body. And the way he held his gun. "Stop Jordyn." I whispered to myself "You're on a mission, and he's your leader. Just as the Joker was." Yea but the Joker was a fine piece of ass too.
"Shut up" I said to the voices in my head and they did. I'm not supposed to have feelings. I'm a killer. One that kills in cold blood. And nothing will stop me.