13

"Why?" I asked simply. Wondering why he wanted to know why he wanted to talk to me. A panic was rising in me. Even though I was a hardened criminal that statement gave me anxiety. 
"Because you're going to get a liver disease." He said looking at me with smirk.
"Hunny I've drank 3 times that amount and been fine. So why do you really want to talk?" I asked. He said then said something quickly under his breath. The only word I caught was one that sounded like mayonnaise, which I'm pretty sure he didn't say.
"What?" I said with a really confused look on my face. He took a deep breath.
"I'm sorry that I may have hurt you. Amanda wanted me to lead you on so you were more susceptible to orders. It was never my intention for you to fall for me. You're a ruthless killer so I never thought you'd go for someone like me. Anyone at all actually. But I did think it was more likely for Chato or Floyd to have a shot..." I cut him off quickly.
"Let me tell you something the government doesn't know. Chato is my older brother. Biological and everything. So that would be incest. Also I meet Floyd at the age of 13. So that would just be awkward. Any questions?" I said with a fake smile. He shook his head then got up.
"Wait so you have feelings for me?" He asked turning back around to face me.
"Yes, and if you keep talking about it I will kiss you because of my drunken state." I said putting on a real smile this time. I wouldn't have to be drunk to kiss him but thought I would blame it on the liquor instead of my feelings.
"Are you sure you like me?" He said. "Cuz I'm kind of disappointing."
"That's it. I'm kissing you." I wrapped my arms around my neck and placed my lips on his. After about a second he put his arms around my waist. Our lips and body's in perfect sync. Also, I just realized, he wanted me to kiss him. It was a statement he thought I wouldn't keep. And boy did I prove him wrong.