Chapter 3 - School

I went back to Makoto's apartment later. I saw him there shocked.

"Where were you?!" I told him I went exploring a bit and told him I was sorry. He sighed then gave me a smile.

"Um. I'll be going back to my house," I said. "Thank you for taking care of me Takahashi-kun, I'll be leaving now." He then had shocked eyes.

"Oh...I see. We'll good luck." He said with a gentle smile. I then grabbed my belongings, bowed and thanked him for taking care of me then left.

The next day I woke up I wasn't in Makoto's room, I was in my own room. I got out of bed, today was a Monday which means my first day at school. I'm transferring to Hanasaki High. I opened the balcony door to see the guy next door already there.

"Good Morning!" I yelled over. He turned his head and faced me.

"Tsk." He said and left to change clothes. Did he just click his tongue at me?! Who does he think he is?! I closed the balcony window, grabbed my uniform out of my suitcase, and went in the bathroom.

I headed downstairs towards the door. My uniform was quite comfy. I had on a white short sleeved button-up shirt, a short sleeved pale yellow sweater over it, a red bow tie, a plaid red skirt, and a pair of outdoor school shoes. The package also came with many other variety of sweaters and shirts for the different seasons, so it was quite a nice uniform. It also comes with a navy blue school bag. Inside I carried my indoor school shoes, wallet, textbooks, notebook, and my iphone. I was dashing down the street as I came across the convenience store that I went to on Saturday night. I went in, this time there was a different cashier, a man this time with brown hair and wrinkles behind his eyes. He was probably forty. I grabbed a red bean bun and paid for it then leaving to run to Hanasaki High.

When I arrived, I noticed how nice the school looked, but it was average. I went to the staff room, as I went I could hear whispers from students nearby.

"Hey, it's that the new transfer student they were talking about?" Said a girl.

"She's pretty cute isn't she?" Said a guy.

More whispers went on but I ignored them. I entered the staff room. There were many teachers, most of them behind their computers drinking coffee.

"Oh! Yamamoto-san?" It was a female teacher. Her gorgeous long brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She had on a navy blazer with a white blouse inside and a navy pencil skirt to match it. Her high heels were pretty stylish going along with her navy blue outfit. I looked at her face, it was pale and beautiful, so were her golden brown eyes and her red lips curved into a smile. She also wore a pearl necklace and earrings to go with it.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Follow me, you'll be in my class 1-C." She said sweetly.

I stood outside while she quieted the class down with an evil tone. I was quite shocked to hear it too. "Alright, alright! As of today we have a new student joining us. Please welcome her properly. Come in please." I slide the door open and entered, I can feel stares on my back as I wrote my name down on the chalkboard.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Rin Yamamoto." I bowed.

"Oh! Rin-Rin!" I looked up surprised to see Makoto in the back corner with his feet on his desk laying back looking at me with wide eyes.

"Quiet Takahashi!" The teacher yelled. I looked around more and noticed the boy from the balcony was there also looking at me with surprised eyes. There were many other people looking at me exchanging whispers. "

Eh?! How does she know Takahashi-san?"

"Are they dating?"

"But she doesn't suit Takahashi at all!"

The teacher threw a chalk board eraser at the students. "I SAID QUIET!" She boomed and we were all shut up. "Alright Yamamoto," she said with a smile. "I'm Mirai-sensei. I'll be you're homeroom teacher for this year. Let's see...there's an empty seat by the window by Fujioka-kun. You may sit there."

Fujioka? Why does that sound familiar? I glanced at the boy from the balcony, Fujioka-kun and went over to sit.

"Ehhh? Sensei, that's not fair!" "How come she gets to sit with Fujioka-san?!" Then another commotion went on and once again Mirai-sensei threw another chalk board eraser at them.

While sensei was scolding the students I turned to Fujioka and introduced myself again.

"I know I've said this but, I'm Rin Yamamoto. Nice to meet you Fujioka."

He looked at me then turned his head away and said, "Haru. Call me Haru. Nice to meet you to." Haru? Wait his name is Haru Fujioka?! It's the exact same name as my friend Haru. I stared at him with shocked eyes. Is it really you, Haru?

It was lunch break and Haru left to go buy food for the cafeteria. The girl in front of me turned around.

"Hey, Yamamoto-san right? I'm Asako Kiragawa. Nice to meet you." Is this my first friend?

"N-nice to meet you too I said blushing. She was really pretty. Her short redish brown hair was just beautiful. She also had big red eyes sparking with happiness. I could also tell she wears a lot of make-up too. She smiled.

"Let's be friends." I felt like I was pierced in the heart. A girl like her? Being friends with me?!

"Really?! Thank you so much." I was literally about to cry.

Another girl came over, "Oi Asako. Where do you want to eat today? Is the transfer student joining?" She asked. She had shoulder length straight light brown hair and wore such a big smile. She seemed like the sporty type of girl.

"It's Yamamoto! Yamamoto Rin!" Asako scolded.

"Oh! Sorry Yamamoto! I'm pretty bad at names. Hehe." She said scratching her head. "I'm Chi Tachibana. Nice to meet you!" And she grinned.

"Ah! It's a pleasure I'm Rin Yamamoto." I replied.

"Is that so? Ri--Er, Yamamoto-san. Would you like to eat with us?"

I was so happy when she said that. "Yes! Thank you so much!" And they both smiled.

My first day was over in an instant. I had to go shopping since I just moved here so I couldn't walk home with Asako and Chi. I waved them bye-bye the walked out the gate. I saw Haru walking home alone and I catched up to him.

"Fujioka-kun!" He turned around. "Can I walk with you?"

"Suit yourself." He said and placed on his headphones and continued walking. We walked in silence, when we reached a department store I asked him,

"Mind if we stop here for a moment? I'll be buying some stuff, it would be a great help if you helped me carry it." He didn't answer and continued walking. I raced over to him and grabbed his collar to pull him inside.

After shopping at the end he did help carry my stuff. He seemed pissed though, to be dragged along by me.

"Um, Fuji--" then I thought of what he said to call him Haru. "Haru,". He turned and looked at me curiously.

"Hm?"

"Thanks for carrying my stuff."

"Yeah, no problem. You owe me though." He said mischievously.

"Eh?! But I need someone to help me carry stuff, so, um.." "Yeah Yeah. Should've asked politely instead of pulling me by my collar."

We argued back and forth while walking till we got home. I wished him a goodnight cause the sun was setting and he also said goodnight. I put at the food I bought in the refrigerator and at the other items I bought in a closet. I showered and got ready for bed. Laying in the darkness, I thought of today. It was a really fun day, I was able to make friends and I went shopping with Haru. It was such a memorable day.